>>>< 🍋 200K 🍋 ><<<

GUESS WHO'S BACKKKKK >:))

it's a little short and sloppy cuz i wrote instead of sleeping and i edited only a little in the morning so uhhhh

side note, my only bullet points for this chapter were 'begging, jealous, hardcore railing' so uhhh enjoy

>>>< 200K Special - Be Careful What You Wish For ><<<

The second we were both in the car, my stuff tucked in the back seat, the tension increased tenfold. Aiden's eyes were on me like a moth to a flame, which was very distracting while I was attempting to drive the speed limit. The lights from the road reflected off the red of his eyes, making them seem to glow.

I still remembered how to get to his house like it was nothing, and the drive was mostly autopilot as I tried to keep all the desperate thoughts out of my head. I was snapped out of thinking about how good his lips tasted when he started mumbling.

"You don't understand just how much it took me not to do anything when those men had their hands on you. God I want you all to myself, holy shit. I hate that this is the thing that made me completely realize it but fuck, Y/n." 

I glanced over at him, expecting to see regret or embarrassment on his face, but his features only displayed pure longing and authenticity. His eyes, unblinking, were entirely focused on mine, as I parked in his driveway. His usual smile was there as he watched me intently. The next words out of his mouth were a jumble of desperation as he rapidly fought to control himself.

"Y/n, fucking please, please give me this chance. I know things didn't work out then but please let me make it up to you tonight, anything you want is yours. Me, my heart, anything I could possibly give you and more, Y/n. Please, just, let me make this night special, treat you the way you deserve, and promise me you'll think about us becoming something more. We both wanted it then but couldn't, the way you kissed me earlier shows we both still want it, and now we can have it. I promise I'll treat you so well, I just can't stand to see other men wanting you so badly when I want you so much. I don't know what I'd do, please just-"

I cut him off with my lips on his, turning the key to turn the vehicle off. When we parted, I told him to focus on the present right now, before kissing him again. While we parted to catch our breath, we both quickly got out, and before we could make it to his front door, he'd pushed me against the hood, hands on my waist and lips on mine. 

We both needed this, both desperately pulling each other closer as things grew hot and heavy. Eventually, between making out, we'd made it to the front door, which it felt like he took forever to unlock, as my skin burned without his touch. Once we were inside, our clothes started coming off quickly, and every touch was like fire.

He picked me up by my waist, and connected our mouths while I quickly wrapped my legs around him, pressed closely chest-to-chest. He walked us to his room, which thankfully wasn't that far away, giving him a chance to press me against the wall. My hands ended up in his hair as his tongue ended up down my throat, and our mouths pressed closely together did little to muffle us as our hands wandered. 

After a while I was gently put down as the rest of our clothes were tossed aside, and it only took another minute for me to be guided to his bed, and very quickly pinned down. The heat between my legs at this point was aching for his touch, yet his mouth moved to kiss my neck and down my chest, only making me more needy.

I felt his teeth graze over my skin, which sent a pleasant shiver down my spine. When he made his way down to my hips, he looked up at me with a quiet, "Can I?" I nodded, but he shook his head.

"I need a verbal answer, sweetheart." "Yes, Aiden. Of course."

Slipping his fingers in his mouth to coat them with some saliva, he then slowly pressed them into me, making my back arch with his name on my lips. One of my hands grabbed on to his hair for something grounding, tugging a little accidently, pulling a grunt out of him.

His hand setting a slow pace, he readjusted so he could keep kissing me, his free hand cupping my face for a bit before moving to grip my throat as he set a quicker pace. He managed to find all my sweet spots as he stretched me out, every noise I made making him only want me more. 

Eventually, when he felt I was ready, he grabbed a condom from his dresser and put it on, stroking himself a little, eyes looking over my skin hungrily, and I could tell he wanted to leave marks. He wanted others to know I was his.

Getting my approval one last time, to which I happily agreed, he gently pressed my legs up, holding my hips still as he properly positioned himself, and pressed himself into me. It was a bit more of a stretch than his fingers, but God was it so much better. I savored the little noises leaving his throat as he bottomed out, his breath hitching, as he leaned forward to kiss me.

This kiss was sweet, caring, gentle. It was slow and loving, his mouth interlocked with mine in a heartfelt tale of passion. All tension was gone as we melded together.

Then he started to set a pace. A pretty rapid one, at that.

All his desire, all his desperation, all his jealousy. He put everything into his pace as he fucked me hard. His hands dug into my hips as he slipped into me at an absolutely brutal pace, hitting my sweet spot hard enough to make me see stars. 

And God did he look hot doing it too. Hair slightly slicked back with sweat, chest glistening a little in the dim lighting, eyes gazing at me longingly, that usual smirk of his as he absolutely wrecked my world... it was attractive as fuck.

The room was filled with the sounds of his heavy breathing and noises I muffled with my hand, his name leaving my lips in between as I mumbled about being close. This had absolutely no effect, except for the smirk on his face growing as he repeatedly hit that spot, quickly sending white-hot pleasure over me.

When I finally came down from my high, which took a while with the way he was treating me, he was just starting to slow down. His hands on my hips relaxed a bit as he leaned forward to kiss me, slow and passionate again. When he pulled back to breath, he slowly pulled himself out, and it took so much self control not to wrap my legs around him and pull him back close.

He told me to wait there a minute while he left to grab stuff to clean up the mess. I had to admit, even if just to myself, that I felt empty without him, much to my dismay. When he came back, already cleaned up himself, he quickly helped me clean up, and then offered me one of his shirts to wear.

I quickly put it on, and God it smelled like him, which only did more to make my knees weak for this man. We quickly settled ourselves in his bed, and I ended up in his arms. With one last kiss, and him mumbling for me to think about things, we fell asleep.

word count: 1310

i wrote this while listening to sexting by botdf on loop. i feel great :3