Chapter 27: MAMA

Bold - Japanese
Normal - Korean

[Does not apply for when they are singing, unless specified, or for the crowd reactions as well.]

---

Tokyo, Japan was ablaze with excitement as Divinity arrived for the highly anticipated Mnet Asian Music Awards.

Stepping out of the airport, they were met by a sea of fans who cheered out their names. Minho excitedly waved at all of them, even giving high fives and fist bumps at some, Jaehyun and Wei who were visibly tired from the flight, only smiled and waved at the crowd.

Meanwhile, Sei stood dumbdfounded as once more, a large banner was being held up, the words on it reading,

SEI-SAMA, WELCOME HOME!

WELCOME TO JAPAN, DIVINITY!!!

"Suge..." Sei muttered out in Japanese.

Their manager ushered them into a black van, as they waved goodbye to their fans.

"See you all at MAMA, everybody!" Jaehyun called out to the crowd, which was met by an energetic, HAIII!!

The van sped off, headed to the hotel that Divinity would be staying at. Jaehyun relaxed at the front seat, finally having gotten off the plane, whilst Minho immersed himself at the sights before him.

"Wah, it's really beautiful here." Minho commented, as his eyes twinkled.

"We still have some downtime, do you want me to show you around later, hyung?" Sei told him, a tired Wei laid his head onto Sei's shoulders.

"Jinjja? I want to go to an anime store!" Minho told him excitedly. "I really want to get a volume of JJK."

"Araseo, will that be alright, hyung?" Sei asked, referring to his manager.

"I don't see why not." Mr. Son replied with a smile, slowing down so that the boys could take in the sights. "Joon-ho-ssi will accompany you, that flight may have taken it out of me."

Sei chuckled at their manager. "Araseo, hyung. We'll be careful."

With a nod from Mr. Son, the members of Divinity fell into a quiet respite. Minho enjoyed the sights whilst Jaehyun and Wei had taken a quick nap to regain their energy. Sei, meanwhile, was busy texting in his phone.

---

Ryujinnie

8:00 a.m. (Japan Time)
Noona
will you attend MAMA?
this year?

u change my nickname
finally
[monkey serious sticker]

hahahahaa
mianhe
[cat sweating sticker]

aish
ur lucky
🙄
but
yes
we'll be there
wae?

oki
see u

omo?
will u perform?

ani
hahahaha
i wish

mmm its fine
sit beside us
on the event day

we'll see
send everyone my regards
[cat heart sticker]

araseo
[monkey heart sticker]

Taeyeon-noona