Hotel Transylvania

Dracula lives in a huge foggy castle with his only daughter Mavis. Mavis and Dracula are very close, since the mother was murdered by crazy humans... the School for Evil is about a five minute flight (in bat form of course) , and they can see the school from Mavis's bedroom window.

"Good morning my little rabid bat! You leave for school in a few days! I want you to start packing today! " Dracula called out to Mavis from her doorway..

"Good morning my little rabid bat! You leave for school in a few days! I want you to start packing today! " Dracula called out  to Mavis from her doorway

(Mavis's bedroom at home)

"Morning dad! I'll be down in five minutes for breakfast!!!" Mavis said as she got out of bed and stretched...

After brushing her fangs and picking out the cutest black clothes, Mavis made her way to the dining room where Drac had the most delicious vampire style breakfast ...

"so are you excited to go to the school for evil, Mavis???" Dracula asked.

"Holy rabies! You have no idea! I hope I get to meet a werewolf!" Mavis said , while enjoying her breakfast...

"I'm sure they have lots of evil beings there! I spoke with the headmaster and got you a dorm room by yourself, right across from your dean!" Dracula said.

"Really dad?! Right next to the dean? That's a bit much! " Mavis said.

"I know! I don't want anything to happen to you my little vampire!" Dracula said.

"It's ok! As long as the Dean isn't some crazy red headed bitch!" Mavis laughed jokingly.

An:  hahahahaha

"I'm sure she will be fine! Now that you've finished breakfast, I want you to start packing your suitcase. You'll be flying in bat form to the school. It's very easy trip! " said Dracula

"Is that the school I see out my window? " I thought it was an abandoned haunted insane asylum from the 1800's?!?!" Said Mavis.

"It does look like it doesn't it?!" Dracula laughed

"Alright well I'm gonna go upstairs and pack for my flight!" Mavis said

"Alright, let me know if you need help with anything!!!" Said Dracula.

Back in Mavis's bedroom:

"Alright let's see: shampoo, conditioner,straitening iron, hair brush, hair ties, toothbrush , toothpaste, fang whitener, witching hour perfume, lotion, face wash, makeup, clothing , shoes, jewelry, notebooks, school supplies, blankets, blood bags , anti- sunburn medicine so I can be outside and not disintegrate.. pillow, pajamas, black nail polish... etc. ok I think I got everything packed." Said Mavis

Time skip: next morning

"Dad I'm ready!" Mavis hollered .

Dracula then came over and cast a spell that shrank her suitcase into a rat sized suitcase..

"There you go my poison apple!" Dracula said.

"Thanks dad! I love you so much!" Mavis said as she transformed into a bat, grabbed her tiny suitcase and began her flight to the School for Good and Evil...

"Good luck my venomous spider!" Dracula yelled as he watched Mavis fly away, getting teary eyed knowing he will be all alone inside the castle...

An: hey everyone!! Hope you like it!! Have a great day!!! I watched the movie Hotel Transylvania and it was super cute!!! Bleh bleh bleh! Iykyk!