6. The Next Morning:

After that mess Mavis went through last night. She did not like Lady Lesso. At all.
Lesso could have just said: " go to bed! " but no, she had to be a bitch and drain my soul basically...

Sitting up in her bed, Mavis rubbed the sleep out of her eyes... she still felt nauseous, but her skin was almost pure white; almost see through.

"WAKE UP DESPICABLES!" The speaker in her room sounded.

That voice made Mavis's blood boil...

"Fuck oooooff!" Mavis yelled at the speaker.

Apparently word had gotten around about what happened to Mavis last night. Not much was said, they only knew Mavis got sent to the Doom Room, and nothing else.

"Well, better get ready before the demented clown starts bitching ..." said Mavis.

After picking out her outfit and doing her morning self care, Mavis headed down to the breakfast hall ...

On the way to breakfast a never boy teased her:

"What's wrong with you train wreck?"
The stupid never said.

Mavis hissed at him showing off her fangs, and made her eye color turn red. The never boy screamed like a little girl and ran off..

After entering the breakfast hall, Mavis looked around for her friends and saw Hester and Hort sitting at a table... Mavis also saw Lady Lesso... Mavis glared at Lesso and gave her the middle finger. Lesso saw Mavis and just rolled her eyes...

"Hey Mavis! We heard you got sent to Lesso's Evil Lair, aka The Doom Room!" Hester said.

"I don't want to get into it here! Let's go to Hester's Dorm later and I'll tell you all about it"
Mavis said...

An: I don't know what to  put... ummm.

K byeeeee!