2. Welcome to This Hallowed Institution

After flying for about five minutes, Mavis flew over the lake where all students were dropped. Mavis flew through the doorway and transformed back into her human form.

"Holy rabies! This place is awesome!!!" Mavis said looking at all the gothic walls and lighting; it reminded her of home ...

Mavis follows the students to the middle of the room and walked up to a tall red head with a cane

Mavis thought: "what the literally fuck? This lady looks like one of my dad's crazy ex girlfriends he dated before mom"

Mavis walked up to the red head but before she was about to tap the red head on her shoulder , the red head turned around and stared  Mavis down like a hawk. Mavis was completely speechless!! The lady's makeup was flawless! Her eyeshadow was absolutely stunning, and her eyeliner: sharp enough to kill a man!I wonder what bad things she's done, and what's the worst of them? 😉Her nails! Like daggers ; a silver chrome with almond shape to them!!

"Are you gonna speak or just stand there drooling?" The red head asked.

Mavis was speechless still

"Words Mavis!" The lady said

Mavis snapped out of her daydream

"How did you-"

"I know everything darling..." the lady said with a smirk.

"Now excuse me I have fresh villainy to attend to... showtime!" The lady said.

Mavis was mesmerized by the redhead...

"Attention! Attention future evil!if you open your tiny little bloodshot eyes you'll find your dormitory and class schedules around the hall. It would serve you well to memorize both.... make me proud." The redhead said and with that she turned around and disappeared.

After Mavis found her dormitory, she confirmed that she was in fact, right next door to the dean... the door had a plaque  with the words:   Dean L.L....

After entering her dorm, Mavis spelled her suitcase back to normal size, unpacked and  got bed fixed up...

"Wow! This room is incredible! And I get the entire room all to myself!"  Mavis told herself

Suddenly the redhead's voice sounded on the speakers: attention students get to the assembly held in the School for Good! You have five minutes before I hunt you down! Get going vermin!" The red head threatened...

"Damn! What's that red head's problem? She's such a bitch!" Mavis said to herself.

Mavis heard some commotion in the hallways, and when she went to go check it out, it turned out to be all the students heading over to the good school for the welcoming ceremony. She joined the crowd of students and followed them to the other school...

An: hi everyone! I love the pics I chose for Mavis's dorm at school!!!

K byeeeeee!