17.Special Talents

The next morning was a school day.. Lesso had to get sup extra early to get ready and wake up all her students, which consists of yelling : "WAKE UP DESPICABLES!!!!" Over a loud speaker.

Mavis felt Lesso leave the bed, so she rolled over to Lesso's side of the bed and kept sleeping.. eventually she got up, got ready for the day, and ate breakfast... her first class was Special Talents taught by Lady Lesso!!! It was her favorite class! As each of the students walked into class, Lesso gave them the death stare... Mavis thought it was hilarious, and it took everything Mavis had , to not burst out laughing when she made eye contact with Lesso!!! She thought Lesso was so sexy when she was bitchy at her students...

" every villain has a special talent they can hone into a powerful weapon , to defeat their nemesis..."

"What's a nemesis?" Hort asked.

Mavis hated when students interrupted Lesso...

"You're about to be my nemesis if you don't shut up  Hort!" Mavis threatened. The class laughed and Hort thought it was funny also.

"You're arch enemy! Your story will not end until one of you... is destroyed." Lesso continued.

Hort froze and slowly looked at Mavis... and she hissed at him showing off her fangs.  Mavis was only messing with Hort, and he knew that.

Hort acted like he was fainting. 

"Now! I want you to dazzle me with whatever you believe your special talent to be..... HORT! You're first."

Lesso said smacking her cane on Hort's desk making him jump...

"Well I've been working on my werewolf powers during free periods; watch this!" Hort said.

Hort stretched his arms out and started moaning. Poor thing was failing terribly... he farted , on accident, and a single chest hair appeared on Hort's chest.

The class clapped for Hort .

"Next time I need a one haired werewolf I'll be sure and call you, SIT DOWN!" Lesso said pushing Hort into his chair with her cane...

"Dot: please do better!" Lesso said

Dot gripped the sides of her desk and turned her desk into chocolate. She broke off a bite sized piece...

"Here you go Hort..." Dot said offering Hort the piece of chocolate.

Everyone including Lesso knew damn well the chocolate was poison... Hort was of course oblivious...

Hort put the chocolate in his mouth and turned a sickly green. He didn't look too good. He passed out cold.

"Sophie? Go for it!" Lesso told Sophie...

Sophie smirked and looked at Hester.. Hester smirked at Sophie and both girls looked at Lesso for approval.. Lesso nodded ...

Hester's neck tattoo glowed and a fire dragon arose out of it!! Hester sent her dragon at Sophie multiple times, but missed. Sophie summoned a swarm of bees and they attacked Hester's dragon , injuring both The dragon and Hester..

Hester fell to the floor and started gasping for air...

Hort was indeed still passed out from the Chocolate...

"Alright that's enough! Call them off Sophie!" Lesso yelled.

Sophie sent her bees away and kneeled down next to Hester .

Hester's fire dragon hit the floor and crawled back into Hester's neck.

"Are you ok???" Sophie asked Hester

"that was awesome!!!" Hester said , as Sophie helped her up off the floor.

" Mavis?" Lesso asked.

Mavis did her vampire stare and two wolf guards walked into the room , hypnotized...

One wolf guard started chasing a fly around the room, then caught and ate it...

The other wolf guard walked over to Lesso rolled on its back asking for belly rubs.

"Hmm impressive! Alright let these mutts go!!!!"
Lesso ordered .

Mavis still having the wolf's under her control made the wolves walk out of the room and broke her stare. Freeing them to go about their day..

The bell rang.

"Get out of my sight !" Lesso yelled at her students...

Everyone bolted out of the classroom.

"Hester! Wake Hort up for me will you?" Lesso told Hester.

"With pleasure boss!" Hester responded.

Hester spat a spark of electricity at Hort's ass jolting him awake..

"Uuuuh what happened , I blacked out there for a minute..." Hort said very drowsy...

"Come on Hort, class is over!" Hester said leading Hort out of the classroom...

As the rest of the day carried on Mavis was exhausted... she finally made it to dinner and sat down with her friends...

A/n : hey everyone! I probably won't be able to update tomorrow, cause I work... BORIIIIIING!

K byeeeeee!