7. Spill the Tea

After everyone finished breakfast, Hort and Hester , and Mavis headed back to Hester's dorm to hang out and chill...

"Welcome to our dorm! These are my roommates: Dot, Anadil, and Sophie! Dot turns stuff into chocolate, Anadil has rats she can communicate with, and Sophie looks like an ever, but is really a never!!!"  Hester told Mavis..

"Hey Hort! " the girls said.

"Hey !"  Hort Responded.

"So spill the tea what happened last night!" Hester said.

"I heard you went to the Doom Room also!" Sophie said.

"Also? What did you do? And what did the crazy bitch do to you?" Mavis asked Sophie...

"Well first I almost killed Hester's dragon during special talents class, but that's not why... I was trying to seduce an Ever named Tedros to fall in love with me, so I could switch schools...all Lesso did to me was chop off my hair! At first I was devastated,  because I spend hours on my hair making it look this good, but afterwards looking at my extra hair on the floor in the doom room, I saw all the split ends I had and was actually kinda glad Lesso 'gave me a haircut'" Sophie explained

"So what happened to you?" Dot asked passing everyone a piece of her chocolate...

"Well as you all know I'm a vampire, and vampires only need a few hours of sleep per month. Last night I went to bed and a few hours later, after curfew, I woke up and decided to explore the castle a little bit..." Mavis began

Hort and the girls gasped in shock! Nobody sneaks out after curfew unless they have a death wish from Lesso!!! 

"How far did you get?" Anadil asked curiously...

"Well, I was in the deepest darkest part of the castle, until I heard a certain clicking of heels coming and I opened a door and closed it behind me, hiding inside the room-"

"Oh shit you are so dead!" Hester said.

Hort looked  like someone was telling him a scary bedtime story. Anadil's three rats were even listening , while they sat snuggled together in the pocket of Anadil's bath robe...

"Shut up Hort! I wanna hear what happens!" Sophie said.

"So, I thought I was in the clear, but no... I tried to open the door but it was locked... and then I turned around and I was in the doom room alone... or so I thought..." Mavis explained...

"Then that's when I heard a certain someone's evil laugh!  She then used her magic to pin me to the chair then instead of weapons , she got an iv out and drained my blood, making me feel very nauseous and I almost passed out. Then the crazy bitch just walks away like it's no big deal. meanwhile everything around me is spinning and I barely make it to my dorm where i drank my emergency stash my dad packed for me, then I got into bed and fell asleep/passed out..." Mavis said.

Everyone hung out in the dorm for almost the entire day and through the evening hours... they watched movies, Sophie gave Hester a facial, and Mavis told stories about how life was like back at Hotel Transylvania....

Just as everyone was falling asleep or getting comfortable, the door slammed open. And they all knew who was standing in the doorway ... Hort nearly shit himself and screamed like a little girl, when he saw Lesso standing there.it was like the grim reaper was standing at the doorway! You could say Mavis's story traumatized him... poor thing...

An: ooooh Lesso has her angry eyes on!!! Omg why so hot🥵

"Curfew in ten minutes! Out now!" Lesso fussed at Hort and Mavis.

Hort darted out of the room so damn fast there were skid marks on the floor. He literally looked like some anime character!

"I know I'm going! no need to get your panties in a twist!" Mavis said. 

Hester and her roommates put their hand over their mouths trying so hard to keep themselves from bursting out laughing at Mavis's response. Mavis went back to her dorm sighing as she left... Lesso soon followed after, closing the door behind her...

"But what if Lesso wears a thong?" Dot asked curiously...

That was the last straw, all the girls burst out laughing!!!

"What the fuck Dot!" Sophie said as she also was laughing so hard at the comment...

After all the girls got ready for bed, they all said goodnight! Hester cuddling her favorite dagger, Anadil cuddling her 3 rats, Dot cuddling her chocolate , and Sophie putting her cucumber eye mask on her eyelids....

An: sorry for the longer chapter!!! ... anyway hope you all are having a wonderful day/evening/night whatever it is where you live...

K byeeee!