16. You and Me

After finally making it to Lesso's room, Lesso set Mavis down on the couch....

Mavis was covered in dried mud and leaves....

"You have 10 seconds to get in the shower or you're sleeping in your dorm tonight. You smell worse than the Uglification Professor!" Lesso warned and she began removing her rings off her fingers...

Mavis laughed because she knew Lesso was right! Mavis did smell terrible!

Mavis darted to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower... Lesso's shampoos and stuff smelled heavenly!! She had the kind of hair products that were hella expensive( no wonder her hair is super soft!)

While Mavis was taking a shower, Lesso was removing her makeup, and trying to get her hair out of her bun.  Her hair was so curly, the hair tie got tangled in her hair

"how the hell does Dovey deal with her curly hair every day?! And it looks flawless!" Lesso thought.

Why is the Blue Forest so damn humid every night?!?! Lesso thought... humidity and curly hair do not mix well...

Mavis finally finished her shower ,and wrapped herself up in one of Lesso's towels. Lesso had the softest towels. Like insanely soft! Lesso waved her finger glow  and a bathrobe appeared on Mavis. Lesso being very tall , her bathrobe was waaaaay too big for Mavis . She looked adorable in Lesso's bathrobe...

Mavis started to lay down on the couch like she was going to sleep there.

"You are not sleeping on that old ass couch! I surely hope you'd want to sleep with me in my bed?" Lesso said.

Mavis smiled and Lesso magiced her some pajamas...

Lesso smirked and activated her finger glow and darted for the shower before Mavis had a chance to comment...

What Lesso put Mavis in: 💀

What Lesso put Mavis in:  💀

Mavis was furious!

She stormed into the bathroom and Lesso poked her head out of the shower... she laughed at how funny Mavis looked in princess lingerie...

"Lesso why did you put me in a pair of what looks to be Professor Dovey's lingerie??? I'm not some cupcake princess! Screw this!" Mavis fussed!!!

Mavis gave Lesso the middle finger and Mavis magiced different pajamas onto herself...

Mavis's new pajamas:

Mavis got into bed , and fell asleep waiting for Lesso

Mavis got into bed , and fell asleep waiting for Lesso... after about an hour, Lesso finally got out of the shower, and got ready for bed... Lesso climbed into bed and snuggled Mavis in close. Mavis had the best sleep of her entire life ...Mavis woke up a few hours later, and saw Lesso reading a book still in bed next to her.... it was still nighttime and the sun hadn't risen yet...

"You sleep ok?" Lesso asked.

"Best sleep of my life!" Mavis said as she rubbed her eyes, and snuggled close to Lesso ...

Lesso looked so peaceful reading... Mavis could only stare at how beautiful Lesso was...

" finished staring babe?" Lesso asked...

"Mabey....." Mavis responded.

Lesso put her bookmark in her book and set it down on her nightstand..... she snuggled back under the blankets...

"Breakfast is in one hour...." Lesso said...

"Do we have to see everyone today? Can we just spend the day together, avoiding everyone???"
Mavis asked...

"now you know why you don't see me much on the weekends..." Lesso said...

Mavis laughed,

They both got up and started getting ready for the day... Lesso doing her usual dark eyeshadow and sharp eyeliner, and Mavis brushing her fangs...

Both Mavis and Lesso decided to eat breakfast in Lesso's room this morning...

A/n: hey everyone!!! Who do you think has a bigger collection of shoes, Dovey or Lesso???

K byeee