5. Wandering the Castle... at Night!

TW: blood, needles!!!
If this bothers you in any way please skip!!!

2:00am

"Well I'm rested up for the month! Time to go exploring the castle!" Bad idea girl!

Mavis still in bat form flew out of her dorm and quietly past Lesso's door. Once she made it to the end of the hallway she changed to her human form.

"Whew I'm safe!" Mavis whispered , and started walking through the castle...

what she didn't realize was Lesso also needed three hours of sleep per month; not because she was a vampire, but being the evil dean for so long your body adjusts quickly...Lesso heard the flapping of bat wings go past her door.. she set her tea down and knew exactly who that bat was. Being the evil Dean, Lesso has picked up on a few things that students try to do; such as sneaking out after curfew. Lesso was fed up and had a plan. She had seen this exact thing many times during her career as the Dean...

"This is delightful!" Lesso told herself as she left her dorm and followed Mavis , keeping her distance as to not be seen, but just enough to keep an eye on Mavis...

This was Mavis's favorite time of the day; no sunlight to burn her skin, no noise, just peace, quiet, and the clicking of stiletto heels-

"Shit Lesso! I gotta hide!" Mavis thought .

Mavis was at the deepest darkest part of the evil castle, she could see very well in the dark. at the end of the hall, there was a heavy wooden door.
Mavis opened the door with all her strength and hid inside the room , quietly closing the door behind her. Mavis stayed dead silent. Hoping she avoided Lesso! Mavis heard the clicking of heals approaching outside the hall... they stopped right outside the door Mavis was hiding behind.... and kept walking. Once Mavis could no longer hear Lesso she turned around and fell to the floor, breathing a sigh of relief.

Lesso knew this was going to happen, which is why she left her doom room door unlocked at curfew. Lesso always kept her doom room locked, but tonight she decided to lure Mavis in , and everything was going exactly to her plan.

After Mavis took a few deep breaths, she looked up

After Mavis took a few deep breaths, she looked up . What is this room? It was like a dungeon, with torture weapons, and in the middle stood a platform with a wooden chair. Mavis was totally creeped out and she stood up and tried to open the door, but the door was locked... Mavis was trapped in here, wherever 'here' is...

Suddenly Mavis heard an evil laugh,  it sounded like a woman

Suddenly Mavis heard an evil laugh, it sounded like a woman. magic took hold of Mavis and forced her into the wooden chair, that stood in the center of the room.. on the arm rests of the chair, straps wrapped around Mavis's wrists digging into her skin..Mavis tried to break free, she even tried to unlock the straps with her magic, nothing worked....

Out of the shadows Lesso appeared slowly. She didn't have her long coat on; her sleeves were rolled up and she had her hands in her pockets.
Mavis was truly terrified, as she felt like her mother before the crazy humans murdered her...

"Lesso! Help me I'm Stu-"

"Stuck? Trapped? Out of bed after curfew?" Lesso said nonchalantly.  

Mavis had been captured, and she truly was terrified of what Lesso was gonna do to her; nobody would hear her screams, nobody would know what happened . She was too deep inside the castle for anyone to hear her. Mavis froze as tears started falling.

Lesso noticed this and chuckled: "poor baby fruit bat! " Lesso walked past the rack of weapons and over to a wooden cabinet, she took something out of the cabinet, but Mavis couldn't tell because she was tied up... Lesso slowly walked over to Mavis holding what looked like and iv bag and a needle and a tube and stuff.

Oh no ! Lesso was gonna drain Mavis's blood, ultimately killing her! Mavis has always been terrified of needles, and for this exact reason. Lesso started slowly walking over to Mavis...

Mavis started trashing, screaming,panicking,anything she could think of to escape, but it was no use. Eventually Lesso sat down next to Mavis and stabbed her arm. Blood started flowing out of Mavis, and Mavis started to feel lightheaded .  After a few seconds, Lesso stopped and removed everything ...

"Leave your dorm again, and it will be much worse..." Lesso said., then turned around and walked out of the room.

The straps untied themselves and Mavis was free. She had to fight to stay awake,everything around her was spinning.she barely made it back to her dorm, she crawled over to her suitcase , and drank the emergency supply of blood Dracula put in her suitcase...

Mavis felt much better, but she was exhausted.  She drifted off to sleep instantly...

An: sorry! I had to make Lesso evil in this one!!! But she's still hot!!! I didn't want to do the usual torture with weapons, and I don't write smut, so yeah.

K byeeeee!