4. Ever Prince's Dance/Performance:

"Welcome first year students! I am Professor Dovey!" the lady dressed in gold yelled.

"EVERS!EVERS!EVERS!" All the Evers yelled.

The red head seemed irritated and Mavis couldn't agree more!

"And I'm Lady Lesso! Dean of the School for Evil" the red head yelled

Oh shit! My dean is the crazy red headed bitch! But she's kinda hot!
Mavis thought to herself!

Indeed I am!

Mavis heard Lady Lesso's voice in her head.
Mavis looked up and Lady Lesso was staring RIGHT AT HER!

Suddenly the princes were doing some kind of dance thingy with their swords...

and they are supposed to run a kingdom one day?, oof💀 Mavis thought

An: Time skip bc , yawn!

"Ok let's see room 13... ah here it is! Oh there's a note for me!"

 ah here it is! Oh there's a note for me!"

Mavis:

Welcome to room 13! Unfortunately you are right across from my door! Dracula insisted I keep a close eye on you, however seeing as you are more than capable of taking care of yourself, you are not a baby, therefore if you need anything you know where to find me! Don't need me!

Here are the rules of my school!

1. Students are not allowed to kill until after graduation!

2. All students must stay in their assigned schools.

3. Dating between Evers and Nevers is strictly forbidden.

4. All students must be in their dorms by 10:30pm every night, failure to do so without notice from staff will result in severe punishment.

5. All students must wear shoes outside their dorms! Don't come crying to me because you got a nail stuck in your foot because you decided to walk around barefoot! NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM!

6. Meal attendance is mandatory! If you are unable to attend mealtimes , notify the staff/dean...

7. Vampires are allowed to hang from their ceilings/ chandeliers/beds in bat form if they wish to do so!

8. Werewolves are not allowed to be in werewolf form inside the school for good! No exceptions!

9. Of you are a sleepwalker or sleep a few hours per month, discuss it with your deans/Headmaster so they can provide you with forms and policies on what is and is not allowed.

10. Food fights are strictly forbidden at meal times! Students must stay with their designated schools e.g.: Nevers sit with Nevers, Evers sit with Evers .

11. Students must participate in class, failure to do so will result in a trip to my glorious Doom Room!

12. Dress code is not strict but still enforced:

No short skirts, low cut tops, house shoes do not belong in class!

13. The Blue Forest is off limits unless it is for class time or a Trial By Tale...

14. No loud music in your dorms! That includes howling at the moon if you are a werewolf!

15. Vampires are NEVER allowed to bite other students or staff; if you need a blood supply, the infirmary will provide them to you no extra cost!

16 Cyclops are not allowed to smash furniture in their dorms! I don't give a damn if you are bored angry or horny! Don't fucking do it!

17. Werewolves are not allowed to wolf -out during a full moon. If you are unable to control yourself during a full moon, please see your dean asap!

18. Sirens are not allowed to hypnotize other students or staff members! The Sirens Spa is open only to sirens wishing to be in their mermaid/merman form and is open 24/7

 Sirens are not allowed to hypnotize other students or staff members! The Sirens Spa is open only to sirens wishing to be in their mermaid/merman form and is open 24/7

Any further questions or concerns see Dean Lady Lesso!

Worst of luck,

Lady L. Lesso

" thank gargoyles I can sleep in bat form and hang from the chandelier! " Mavis said to herself.

After Mavis read Lesso's letter she brushed her Fangs, and changed to her bat form and attached her claws to the chandelier in her dorm. She wrapped her wings snuggly around her self and drifted off to sleep...

"Mmmmmmh.... much better"
mavis said as she only slept fir about three hours before the clock struck 2am.