8. Forgiveness or Still Hatrid?

After Mavis and her friends went to breakfast , Mavis had to stop by the infirmary for more blood bags bc she drank them all at once after
The doom room crap she went through. Arriving at the infirmary:

"Mavis nice to see you! You need your usual ?" The nurse asked her...

"Yes please!" Mavis said.

"I'm surprised you used up all your supply your dad gave you! Do you mind telling me what happened? Vampires usually take an entire semester to finish their supply their parents sent with them, it's not a big supply however, but you did drink it quite fast..." the nurse said as she got down a box for Mavis...

"I kinda snuck out on the first night and Lesso caught me... she drained some of my blood, only for a few seconds, I did kinda over react and almost pass out..." Mavis explained to the nurse.

" that's horrible! Curious that Lesso only tortured you for a few seconds; she usually goes for about almost an hour depending on what the student did... I wonder why she didn't do much to you..."
the nurse said.

" Lesso is such a bitch! I can't stand her! She's so mean and strict! Like what did I ever do to her to be treated like that!. " Mavis said to the nurse...

"Oh I wouldn't be so quick to judge...  her last relationship was toxic and abusive! It was  years ago, when she just became the dean.  She's never been the same since.. she's always been  cold and strict but she doesn't have that sparkle in her eye like she used to.  But anyways, I'll let you get on with your day...   I'll se ya next time Mave!"
The nurse said.

" thank you have a good one!"
Mavis said as she left to take her box back to her dorm.

Mavis was deep in thought while she was waking back to her dorm... she no longer hated Lesso. Dracula was devastated when his wife was murdered . He's never been the same since... I can't imagine going through a toxic relationship .

Mavis bumped into someone . Lesso... both Lesso and Mavis glared at each other, but Mavis's face softened, as she remembered what the nurse told her. Mavis thought about her dad how heartbroken he was when his wife left... she thought about how Lesso must feel, but Lesso probably felt 1000 times worse, because her relationship was abusive...  Lesso became suspicious of why Mavis wasn't angry with her anymore, so she entered her mind. What she saw , was unexpected...

"My office one hour..." was all Lesso said...

"I didn't say anythi-" Mavis spoke but was cut off.

"I know ... you're not in trouble." Lesso said.

Mavis blew a sigh of relief.

"Whew. Ok I'll see you soon..." Mavis said and walked to her dorm.

Lesso made it to her office and plopped down in her desk chair... she rubbed her temples. She dozed off wanting complete silence . Thinking of what to say to Mavis.. she thought she was over that 'mountain', but it will most likely haunt her forever...

An hour later, Lesso was woken up by the sound of her door knocking...

An: yeah kinda crappy chapter tbh..I'm not sure what to write after this!!! If yall have any ideas, comment down below! No smut sorry!

K byeeeee!