3. Welcoming Ceremony...

After all of the Nevers entered the School for Good they all gaged at all the disgusting pastel colors. It's was bright, cheerful, happy. There were little fairies flying around guiding students to the main room for the welcoming ceremony...

Suddenly Mavis bumped into a girl with big frizzy black hair, covered in tattoos . One tattoo caught Mavis's eye: a dragon;almost too realistic, resting on the girl's neck! It kept having a faint red glow, almost like it was sleeping. Epic!

" oh my bad! It's hard to see with all the bright colors in this hell hole!" Mavis said to the girl.

"That's ok! I've been craving a day when I can let Hort here go nuts inside this school, in his werewolf form." The girl said pointing to a dorky looking boy next to her.

" my names Hester by the way!" The girl spoke.
"And this idiot sandwich here is Hort, he's a werewolf!" Hester said.

"Holy snake venom! I love werewolves!" Mavis said excitedly!!!

"So what are you? You look like some gothic queen!" Hort said.

" haha thanks! But actually I'm a vampire! I can transform into a bat and perform the most basic of spells!" Mavis explained.

"That's awesome! So do you like drink blood and shit?" Hort asked curiously, as he's never met a vampire, only heard of them...

The Nevers finally entered the main room and found a spot on the bleachers ... across the room was another side of bleachers, containing princesses and princes wearing happy, bright colors and poofy dresses!... Mavis was disgusted at them but their blood smelled like a hot fudge sundae! Sweet! Delicious!

"Yes I do! And those princesses over there? They smell tasty! " Mavis said as her mouth started watering at the thought of how the Evers tasted, for Mavis LOVED sweets and sugar!!!

" I see you've found the Evers! They all live in this school! It looks like a sparkly unicorn took a massive shit in this happy school!" Hort said. Everyone burst out laughing!

" What's that smell?!?! Gross!" Mavis said...

"The Evers wear a boat load of perfume! I swear it's like they bathe in it !" Hester said...

Mavis was starting to feel nauseous from all the perfume. Hort saw that and said:

" I gotcha fangs! Watch this!" Hort said.

The next thing they knew, Hort let out the loudest most disgusting burp . The stench filled the entire room, and the poor Evers started coughing and gasping for air... some even fainted the smell was so terrible. The Nevers in the other hand were cheering in victory !

"Well done Hort! I'd give it a 12 out of 10!" Mavis said, and Hester laughed

There were two women standing up on the stage: a golden princess , and the red head lady from earlier....

"Grace and beauty first?" The gold woman said
" oh if you insist!" The red head said
"So glad you agree! The First Lady said...

An: hey ! Hope you enjoy it!!! Also what's your favorite quote from any character , from the movie? Comment down below!!!

K byeeee!