Chapter 29: Nothing Much Prepared

"Surprise!" Lee Young-ji greeted the camera energetically. "You thought 'Nothing Much Prepared' was over? Well, we're back with Season 3!!"

Young-ji goofily shaked her hands infront of the camera, as if waiting for something to pop up, she turned to the staff behind the camera. "Yah, I thought there were gonna be party poppers?!

As if on cue, one of the crew popped the party popper, the confetti flying in the air and landing on Young-ji's face, eliciting laughter from her and the rest of the crew.

"Well, that intro failed." She said goofily, smiling at the screen. "Welcome back to Season 3 of 'Nothing Much Prepared, yeorobun! Today we have a verh special guest to start off the season, even the staff don't know who it is."

"Actually, I don't even know if our guest drinks..." She added, causing the staff to laugh.

"Shouldn't you have done some research first?" One of the female members of the crew jokingly added.

"Ah, we'll just wing it." She said, waving her hand in a joking manner. "It'll be fine."

"Tell us who it already is, Young-ji-ah!" Urged one of the crew members. "Director-ssi will dock your pay if you don't!"

"Eh? Jinjja?!" She replied, a comedic shocked look on her face, as she got down on her knees in front of the director. "Seongsangnim, please don't!"

At that moment, the doorbell rang, Young-ji scrambled to her feet to check the monitor.

"Annyeonghaseyoo~" A voice sounded out, Sei's upclose face popping up onto the screen.

"There's no one home!" Young-ji jokingly replied, as she unlocked the door.

"Eh? Araseo, I'll go home, bye bye!" Came Sei's reply, prompting the crew to laugh.

"Ah, chakamann!! Come in, come in!" Young-ji hurriedly replied, the crew laughing at her dismay. "Omo, I forgot if we have any food prepared, hahahhahahaa."

She checked the fridge to find some food ingredients still left, and of course bottles of soju present. "Ah, I can fry some quick chicken..."

A knock from the door resounded throughout the room. "Annyeonngg~ Can I come in?"

"Ani, just stay there." Young-ji teasinly replied as she leaned on the doorway. "You need to say the password first."

"Uhm... Young-ji-noona is the best...?" Answered Sei, although his voice was not sure.

"Omo? How did you know?!" Young-ji quickly opened the door, revealing a casually dressed Sei. "Season 3's first guest, Minatozaki Sei-imnida!!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Sei greeted shyly, bowing at the camera.

"Come in, come in, welcome to my home!" Young-ji announced in a loud voice, as she ushered Sei in, she noticed one of the female crew members looking intently at Sei. "Yah, is he that handsome that you're mesmerized?"

The rest of the crew laughed at her words, as gave a small wave at her, and bowed at the camera as he fully stepped into the room. "I sit here right, sunbae?"

"Aish, you called me noona earlier, so just stick to that!" Young-ji replied, waving her hand in a joking manner. "Pali, sit, we have a lot to talk about."

"Annyeong..." Sei greeted the camera cutely as he passed by, the videographer behind it following him only.

"Yah, why is it only focused on him? Aren't I the host?!" Young-ji jokingly complained.

Sei laughed at her, looking around the room. "It feels different now that I'm one here."

"Omo? Do you watch our show?" Young-ji asked surprised.