Other Family (Chapter 29)

(Courtney's POV)

I feel numbness I can't move my body or my arm, I can't even open my eyes! I hear people walking around and talking, but I couldn't say anything. I have been laying on a bed, I believe a soft one that is. There is a small pain on my back and that's all, I started to force my eyes open. Right off the bat I was hit with a light making me shut my eyes back. I reopened them and got used to the brightness, am I in a Hospital? I slowly sat up on the bed, my body was bandaged a lot mainly around my waist and head. My throat was dry, I need water. Lucky there was a glass of water on a desk right next to me, I took the cup and chugged it down. That felt nice, I was in a big white shirt with shorts which wasn't really comfortable. I slowly and steady got out of the bed, my body is no in pain any more than last time. The memory of yesterday's event came flowing back. I have an older brother, well had one. The phantom said that the countries kill him, but they don't seemed to remember anything about my family. I see them very different now, should I trust them? I changed into my regular clothing from my backpack, which is somehow still with me. I tossed on a sweater and some sweatpants, I wore some Nike's shoes and placed my hat on top of my head. Good thing I didn't wore it or else it's lost or got destroyed. The door to the room I am in was opened and Soviet, Weimar and Third came in. They dropped the small flower from their hands as they spotted me.

"Courtney you are finally awake!" Shouted Third

He went up to me and lifted me up and pulled me into a hug.

"What do you mean by finally?" I asked "How long was I out?"

"Only for three days" Replied Soviet "Today is a Tuesday." 

You Had Been Spared For Now

Who or what spared me? What was going to happen on Saturday? Soviet went to call his father and told him the news, a few moment later a car was parked infront of the hospital doors. The doctors checked on me and released me, I saw R.E getting out of the car. He rushed toward me and embraced me into a tight hug, he was glad that I was alive and well. We all gathered to the car, the driver drove us back home, Soveit and Third filled me in on the day I was sent to the hospital. They told me that everyone was praying that I would make it out of alive, the older countries were all depressed after the school incident. 

"Mein vater was crying all night in his room." Weimar said "He still wouldn't come out of his room."

I giggled a little bit. "How was everyone else while I was out?"

"The two days had been hard, Third, Weimar and I had been talking a bit trying get things out of our mind." said Soviet "But I can't say the same for the rest of us." 

"Ich saw zem cry all day and night, even got a video want to vatch?" asked Third

"Heck Yes." I cheered

Thirds english was a little funny, out of the three countries Soviet might have the best english. Weimar just throw in some german words in his sentence. We watched the video of each the older countries dealing about the fact I was in the hospital, they were hilarious. A few of them curled into a ball in a room. The drive was soon over, we all got out the car and thanked the driver. R.E lead us to the door, I knocked on the door and their someone comming. The door was soon open and A-H was revaeled, he saw me and also enbraced me into a hug. 

"COURTNEY! I was so worried about you!" Yelled A-H

This one wasn't as tight as R.E's hug, A-H let out a sigh of relife knowing I was safe. Bulgaria and Ottoman came running in hearing A-H shouting, they couldn't believe that I was in the house. The two lifted me up and was careful not letting me fall to the floor, we sat around on the couch and talked. Otto told me that G.E and Rectangle had locked themself in their bedrooms, G.E locked himself in his room while Rectangle is in my room. Yesterday night Prussia slept with HRE for comfort from his father, like a child.