Preparing for him

Razia's POV
We arrived at the race zone.I met up with Eric,he was my manager.He was middle aged and so sweet.
Eric:hi girls.
Razia:hi, sorry for being late.I will go change.

(I went to change into the puffy long sleeved jumpsuits.I came out.Naida was sitting at her spot studying as I went to work.Eric and I noticed Osman, one of Eric's young workers, trying his best not to stare at naida)

He had a crush on my Friend.I couldn't help but swat him on the head.
Razia:lower your gaze.
Osman:you touched me,so we are both sinners.
Razia:stay away.

Eric:guys we need to focus,on Friday,the biggest race is going to take place.
Razia: isn't that what everyone says.
Eric: this time, it's different, the don is entering.

Razia:don?
Eric:yes.The king of the mafia
Razia:mafia!?
Osman: it's street racing, anyone can enter.But they have higher ranked street races,we are in the middle.Why our turf?

Eric:he got bored of the so called higher ranks,they have a reputation for cheating, yet the don beats them all.He is looking for people who are hungry, and he knows he will find it here.You need to prepare yourself Razia.

Razia: me?
Eric:you are our best,you are going to represent us.
Osman:as much as it hurts,you are one of the best.
Razia:shutup.

Eric:if you manage to win,you can start saving up for the race car you want.
Razia:you are right.osman ,you versus me, come on.

Osman:you know I will loose and naida is here.
Razia: that's more reason to fight.Lets go.

(We got into the old race car, and started racing.I loved racing so much.It felt so freeing .It felt as if I was controlling my own destiny.)

Obviously I won,I came out and found naida talking to firdaus.She was a niqabite/(veiled women). We were three best friends but had to seperate.

Firdaus wasn't allowed in our school because of the face veil, so she went to an Islamic university.

I hugged her.
Razia: it's good to see you.
Firdaus:you saw me yesterday.
Razia:still miss you.
Firdaus:nice race.

Razia:thank you.Am just going to work on my car
Firdaus: let's go.(unlike naida, firdaus knew a thing or two at being a mechanic.)

I started racing at 13 , and I had saved money from winning races, and bought a race car on my own.

It was the old versions, didn't make that much,race cars were very expensive.The old model I had was enough for me.

The money I made,I used to buy car parts to replace the old ones.I wanted it blue in color.

After working on my car,we went home.My mom stopped me.
Qutub: what's the dirt on your face?
Razia:umm I fell.
Qutub:let me see.
Razia:mom am fine.I need to take a bath,am tired.

Qutub: okay dear.
Razia:thanks Mom.

I went to my room only to find my siblings in my room.
Razia:I will talk later,dad is on his way,I need to bath.