reuniting with father

Razia's POV
Dad was rushed to the hospital.He was now in the emergency room.We all stood shocked that dad would do this.

He said he loved me.I have always longed for his love, and now that I had it,he was dieing.

I couldn't help but cry as Max held me.
Razia:he sacrificed his life for me,Max.
Max:he will survive, have faith.
Razia:he said he loved me,Max.

Max:you see,I told you,he doesn't hate you.He loves you guys alot,have faith.

Max's POV
Deep down,I knew this was my fault.Someone tried to kill her because of me,but her father got hit instead.
Ya Allah please help him.

Ahmed's POV
All I could see is darkness,yet nothing could get rid of the guilt I felt inside.
Max was right,all my family wanted from me was love.

I couldn't let go of my ego.Qutub really broke my heart, and I let it affect me.I turned on her and abused her, instead of forgiving her for not knowing that I loved her.

It wasn't her fault yet I blamed and totured her.She left the man she had fallen for because of me,yet I hated her.

Oh qutub,I wished I hadn't treated you this way.I took my anger out on our kids.I wanted to punish you and cause you pain ,so I decided to get another woman.

But I couldn't because you were still in my heart and I hated it.No matter how much I hated you,I still loved you.I did everything in my power to get rid of that love,but I failed.

I treated our kids badly because of this.Please forgive me qutub, please.

(I heard her voice)
Qutub: open your eyes.(I opened my eyes to see my family standing in the room.) You we're crying in your sleep.

Ahmed:qutub I ..
Qutub: it's okay,we heard everything.kids come.

(Razia was the first to come to me)
Razia:father(she hugged me while crying)
Ahmed:am so sorry,my child.
Razia:it doesn't matter,you are okay now.

Ahmed: muiba (she came to me.She had tears in her eyes) my youngest and sweetest.
Razia:so am not sweet(she fake pouted)
Ahmed:no you are very stubborn,but muiba is very sweet.

Muiba: that's right Razia,backoff(muiba hugged me.Razia raised her hands in fake surrender as we laughed.)

Ahmed: Mansoor..
Mansoor:am glad to see that you are okay, it won't be easy but we will try.
(He hugged me)

Ahmed:thank you son.qutub
Qutub:later.(I saw Max standing in the corner)
Ahmed:you.
Max:yes pops.
Ahmed:thank you for talking to me, that day.If it wasn't for you, and the risk of loosing my daughter,I would have stayed the same.

Max: it's good to see that you are on the right path.Rest now.
Razia: it's been three days,you want him to sleep again?
Ahmed: three days?
Muiba:yep, for a moment we thought you were dead but heavy snoring made us think otherwise.

(We all laughed.)
Ahmed: little parrot.