Alhamdudilah

Max's POV
Qutub:you are a very dangerous man! I can't believe Razia got involved with you.
Max:you have your daughter's eyes(her mom just broke down in tears) forgive me.

Qutub: just pray she gets better or I swear I will curse you.
Mansoor:calm down mom.

(Her best friends naida and firdaus soon arrived.)

Mansoor's POV
I got my mom a cup of water as naida held her.I walked off into the hall, trying my best to contain my emotions.

My sister was in there fighting for her life and my mom and other sister were crying.I couldn't help the tears that filled my eyes.

Firdaus walked in
I tried to hide the tears.
Firdaus: it's okay to cry.(I don't why but I just let it out.I cried.) It's going to be okay.

(I felt her voice crack.She was crying too.I couldn't help but hug her.I cried on to her shoulder.I realized what I did and pulled away.)

Mansoor:am sorry for disrespecting and touching you.
Firdaus:no ,am sorry for not pulling away.Inshallah she will survive.Have faith.

Hudson's POV
I saw the young hijabi crying by the stairs.She was razia's little sister.I came to sit by her,but gave her alittle gap.

Hud:hi
Muiba:hi
Hud: your sister used to always give us gaps.She said a male and female couldn't touch , unless they were married or family related.Is this gap enough?

Muiba:yes(she squeaked.I laughed)
Hud:am sorry but you have such a squeaky voice,are you a bird?
Muiba:why do you say that?

Hud:umm,you are very small,you have a long nose that looks like a break(she frowned) and you squeak.
Muiba: I do not!
Hud:am sorry.

(She got up angrily)
Muiba:I feel like(she groaned)
Hud: pecking me?(She broke into laughter,but then started crying)
Muiba: thanks for making me laugh.

Hud:no need, just don't peck me.(she smiled.Beautiful).

Osman's POV
I gave naida a sign and pointed to the sky, she understood that I meant Allah was with us.

The last conversation I had with Razia,I had told her that I was gathering money to propose marraige to naida.

We were both twenty,too young,but we didn't want to risk sinning.Now razia,whom I considered my sister laid in bed fighting for her life.

Ya Allah please heal her.

Max's POV
It was around seven.I stood with Chase and Hudson.Razia's mom had organized them to an empty waiting corridor.

They had each purchased a bottle of water and had performed ablution.I wanted to join them but didn't know how.

Qutub:you can join.(I was so happy, she invited me.It took me by surprise when Hudson also joined.Mansoor lead the prayer.We were praying when one older woman came , yelling that this wasn't a mosque.)

Nobody listened to her and continued.She had the audacity to try throw water on us,but I gave a signal to chase,who grabbed her hand.

We were done with the prayer and I immediately pulled out my gun and pointed at her.

Max:get out (the woman ran off.I quickly put my gun away.The doctor came in and told us that she was awake)

Max: Alhamdudilah