She is awake

Max's POV
She was awake . Finally.Her mom went in first to see her.She was finally out of danger.

Thank God.One by one they went in.I wanted to see her too but I didn't want to upset her family,so I kept silent.

Qutub:you can see her.
Max: really?
Qutub:yes but mind you, this will be your last time,you are a dangerous man,I don't want her anywhere near you.

Max: I understand.

(I went in.She was laying in bed.Her blue eyes shined)
Max:hi
Razia:hi.So I didn't die.
Max: yeah,I told you, you wouldn't

Razia:by the grace of God
Max:yeah.
Razia:after my recovery,I will be ready for work.Dont mind my mom.
Max:no your mom is right.You are not safe with me.They love you very much, it's for your own good.I will pay for your fee so you can join the professionals.

Razia:no,I don't want your money.I want to earn it.
Max: I don't care what you say.My decision is final
Razia:get out.

Max:get some rest.

(I walked out.Two weeks later, she was discharged and I never saw her again.)

Razia's POV
Father had gone on a business trip, nobody had informed him about what happened.

My mom made sure that I didn't go anywhere near racing.It was school,then home.

I was still in the martial arts tournament.Sir Micheal had informed them of my accident,so I was pardoned.

My mom allowed me to do martial arts,my family attended on sundays .I loved martial arts but racing was my first love.

One-day I decided to sneak out but mom caught me.
Razia:why do you prevent me from doing what I love?
Qutub:am trying to protect you.

Razia:if it's Allah's will,then it will come true.So you holding me inside cannot change that.I got in an accident from driving with Max,not from racing.

Qutub: racing is more dangerous
Razia: it's not when you do it,the right way.Come with me today.Its Friday,I prove it to you.
Qutub:ok.
(I hugged her.)

We went to the race zone.Osman and Eric were very happy to see me.I went for the race and won.

I drove back to mom.She had a huge smile on her face.
Razia:see
Qutub:is this what you want to do?
Razia:yes mom
Qutub:then I will support you.

(She hugged me.We soon went home.Dad had arrived)
Ahmed: qutub, make dinner,I have an announcement to make.

(Later on at dinner)
Ahmed:on my business trip,I got information that you were driving in a car with a man.
Razia: father I can explain

Ahmed: enough.I will not tolerate such a sinful behavior.How can you be driving around with a man who isn't your husband or relative? You dare tarnish our image as Muslims.I will not allow you to bring disgrace to our family.I have arranged your marriage with your yusif.

(We all stood shocked.)
Razia:you can't do this father,mom say something.
Ahmed:talk ,I dare you.(mom looked down) you are getting married and that's final.

Razia:I hate you!(he slapped me)