The Don's wife

Razia's POV
I couldn't help but hug him as we rode off on the motorcycle.We reached the mansion and it was beautiful.

It was like a palace.We entered, and offcourse he decorated the room but it was red and black roses.

Max:red for you and black for me.
Razia: it's beautiful.(he leaned in but was hesitant.)
Max:am sorry
Razia:hey relax.Take deep breaths.

(He took a deep breath.)
Max: okay,am ready.
Razia: I have gotten a better idea.(I interwined our fingers) give me a tour.

(He took me around the mansion but we settled by the pool side.I laid in his arms we looked into the water)
Razia: it doesn't have to be today,you know,we have forever to go.
Max:you believe that we will be together forever?

Razia:as long you don't cheat or get another woman.
Max: no, am more than content with you.you are my first love,my first everything.I just wished you were the woman who would take my virginity.

Razi:to me,you are a virgin by consent.They forced you,so it doesn't count.They were your pain,but am going to be your first pleasure.

Max's POV
(I smiled at her.She then kissed me.I held back for Abit, but then went with the flow.)

I was surprised how comfortable I was with her,after letting her in.
I was ten when I got raped.My dad thought I was gay because I was very affectionate to my male friends.To make me man enough,he brought those women.

Enough about that, this was my wedding night with razia.Its funny how things turned out.She was on the verge of marrying someone else.

Her mom called and that was the best call of my life.I carried her in my arms while still kissing.

Our room was close to the pool.I laid her on the bed.There she took off her headscarf for the first time.

I saw her and it was a mess.We both laughed.
Razia: don't poke fun at me,my hair needs special care.(I leaned in towards her)
Max: now that am here, your whole body is going to need special attention.

(She blushed)
Max:not so shy when you kissed me?
Razia: I took my shot.Besides am the Don's wife ,I can do anything.
Max: offcourse.

(I took off my shirt.She looked shocked)
Razia: I know you have muscles but darmn.These pacs are all mine.
Max: offcourse they are.(I grabbed her chin as my eyes darkened) we are in this for life.You only belong to me, and I will remind you every single day.

(There,I made love to her.She was right, she was my first pleasure, and she would continue to be my only pleasure)

The next day I surprised her with a surprise honeymoon trip.We went to Jamaica for a month.

I couldn't get enough of her,but she complained about me trying to get her pregnant.

Not really, though I would to be a father.It can wait Abit ,I want her to win the race at the professionals.