protected in the race

Razia's POV
I concentrated but I had little time.I zoomed off into the 38th position with another car.The driver of that car intentionally bumped me to the side, only for the car behind me to drive into me.

Both our cars got hooked.He tried to on reverse but another car was behind him.I was at the 39th position .The racer's who's car hooked mine had no choice.

He drove forward full speed.I also drove forward.We crossed the finish line at The 35th position.

That would mean that the driver who's car hooked with mine, didn't qualify.

The racer came out.It was Fiona.
Razia:you?
Fiona:yes.My job was to protect you from the racers who would cheat.You are seen as a threat.Also the boss's enemies are in the race.Their goal is to kill you.

Razia: thank you for protecting me, and I wouldn't have won without you.
Fiona: am just doing my job.
Razia:how did you get in?
Fiona: the boss has his ways.

(The announcers after checking how our cars got hooked together, realized that we both got stuck.The driver who drove into me was disqualified giving way for Fiona.)

Razia:you are in!
Fiona: now I can still protect you.
Razia:no I want you to have fun.You helped me...
Fiona: I didn't mean to interfere,we got stuck.

Razia:it still counts.Lets go.(we came to where my family was.They hugged me) I nearly lost.
Mansoor:you shouldn't let what father says affect you.
Muiba:yeah,we love you, and that should matter

Razia: thanks guys.
(My father was announced as a sponsor.We now knew why he was here.We knew this was just for show,he was trying to distract people from what had happened in our family)

Qutub's POV
That night we came home.Ahmed got up angrily.
Ahmed:so you dare go out without my permission?
Qutub:You have never restricted me from going out.
Ahmed:well am restricting you now.You are to stay home until I tell you otherwise.

Qutub:no.
Ahmed: excuse me?
Qutub: I want a divorce.I can't stand you treating me like your maid.I am your wife yet you treat me poorly.I can't take it anymore.

(Tears came down her face.Ahmed stood silent.)
Mansoor: come mother,you need your rest.

(They took me away.)

Max's POV
Razia laid in my arms as we spoke
Max:it was to protect you.I feel bad that I had to result in getting Fiona in the race to protect you.
Razia:you did what any loving husband would do.I am safe all thanks to you.

Max: razia, would you want to have kids in the future?
Razia: offcourse,you?
Max:yeah.how many would you want?

Razia:three,you?
Max:five.
Razia:are you going to me the one carrying and birthing them?
Max:umm no.

Razia:so shush(he pouted and gave me sad eyes) don't give me those eyes.(he kept doing it) fine maybe we can have four.
Max:hmm,four,you I will take it like that.(he said with a sad voice)
Razia:stop(she crawled on top of me)

Max:oh I see you are in rush to get started on baby number one.
(She blushed and got off)