Betrayal

Razia's POV
Today was the day,the finals in the tournament.I was at my station.I came out to hug my family one last time.

Fiona came to me,we went in.We started the race.Per usual,racers sped up to take lead,but Fiona slowed down at my place.

I encouraged her to go, which she did.We going for ten laps.

We went for eight laps, and I was in the 8th position now.two more laps to time to gas up .

We were approaching the ramp when suddenly a car crashed into my side,then another on my right side.

I looked over at my right, only to see Fiona.
She smirked angrily,as her and the other driver both crashed to my side again.

Chase's POV
I was late for the race when I heard something.I came out to find Esteban playing with my brakes.
Chase:hey!
(I attacked him and pinned him down.)

Chase: traitor! who sent you here!
Esteban:you should be worried about razia.She is about to get wrecked by Fiona(he laughed.I punched him down and shot him.)

I called up the boss,but he wasn't picking up.I reached the racing stadium.I ran over to the boss,I was too late.We watched as her car summersaulted many times in the air.

We ran down trying to intervene but we got stopped by security.

Razia's POV
I felt weak.We were closed to the ramp,I was trying speed off away from them, when one of my tires got punctured.

Being on the ramp was the worst idea as my summersaulted many times,I managed to open the hatchet of my car.

I jumped out when the car turned over.I landed on top of Fiona's car.My car exploded.Fiona realized that I was on top of her car.

She tried to shake me off but I held on.I open her hatchet,she shot at me.I rolled away.

She realized she was looking where she was driving and dodged a car.We were in the fifth position,in the final lap.

I jumped onto her when she tried to focus on the road.I got in the car seat driving.She got up and tried to attack me,I kicked her down.

I pressed down on the button causing the opposite car seat to open.She came at me, this time I used all my energy and launched her out of the car with my leg.

She fell out, rolling off.Another race car crushed.That was nasty.I was in third place.

I sped off into first place and won the race.Thanks to Fiona, driving at my pace, she had alot of gas.

People cheered.I came out of the car,I saw many security men and my family coming towards me,but all I could see was darkness.

I woke up in the hospital with broken bones.We had found out that Esteban and his sister Fiona were traitors

My bones were now healing.I stayed in the hospital for three months.Surprisingly, the professionals waited for me to heal before holding the award ceremony.