The call to prayer.

Max's POV
Chase and my other men soon arrived.Razia still had a pulse .We rushed her to the hospital while Hudson and the others went after the one who caused the accident.

It was an attempt to kill me.We waited for hours but nothing.She was in critical condition.It was night.Four hours since the incident.

I heard something.It was the Azan.I got that from razia once.We were on our way to an event when we heard it.

She told me it was a call for prayer, and pleaded that I let her pray at the mosque.I allowed her.

I just realized, razia always felt at peace when praying.She placed all her faith in Allah.

The hospital was close to the mosque, where the call of prayer was coming from .

I decided to go there.I had never been to a church much more a mosque.I was never the religious type but this time I was nervous.

I stopped at the entrance of the mosque, unable to move in.An old man came to me,he looked Abit skeptical,due to the tattoos on my arms.

I also had one on my chest.
Man:are you lost young man?
Max:yes(I said with tears in my eyes) am looking for peace of mind during this trivial time.

Man: what happened?
Max:my Muslim driver, she is a woman and the love of my life.I noticed that Everytime she was in dispair, she always seemed comfort in Islam.We were involved in a car accident,yet she acknowledged Allah.Why?

Man: that's our love for him.He created us and made us who we are.
Max:I don't have faith in God.I always thought I was better off without God,but now I stand beside you desperate.Please help me pray to him,so that he can save her.

Man:If it is his wish for her to live, she will .If not , it's his reason.Come,you are welcomed to this mosque.
Max: I have done alot of evil.
Man:it doesn't matter,as long as you long for Allah,he will accept you.Mosques are opened to all.Come.

(We went in.They taught me how to perform the ablution.They had me perform a special bath.Soon prayers started, and they asked me to follow their lead.)

During prayers,I couldn't help this warm feeling inside me.After,they sat down to praise God.I just sat and listened.It was beautiful and heartwarming.

Then after,I was told to bring my hands together and pray.For the first time in my life,I prayed.

I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes.I felt at peace for the first time in years.

After I came back to the hospital and still nothing.I don't know why but I decided to have faith in Allah.

Eric bugded in with Osman and razia's family.I told chase to inform them.

Qutub: what happened to my daughter (she cried.)
Max:am sorry
Eric: she should have never gotten involved with you! Now look at her!

Qutub:you guys better start explaining yourselves.
Muiba:I will tell you everything mother.