They are back

Chase's POV
I stumbled across Fiona washing a car, she looked so good.
Chase:can I help you?
Fiona:be my guest.

(I joined in)
Chase:I heard you were apart of the race.
Fiona:yeah.
Chase: never knew you to be a racer
Fiona:sort of.

(I threw water on her)
Fiona: what?(Esteban was a few feet away)
Esteban: what the hell(he marched towards us.I moved and got the hose.I sprayed him completely.)

Fiona: stop (she tried to stop me but ended up slipping.I caught her by the waist)
Chase: falling for me, already.(I kissed her)

Esteban:hey!(I aimed at his mouth while pulling away from Fiona.I then stopped.) What is your deal!
Chase:you needed to cool off.
Esteban:stay away from her.

Chase: I don't see no ring.
Esteban: she is my sister.
Chase: okay, this is good and bad, because,one she is single,two you are incest.

Fiona:eew
Chase:you tell me,he always looks like he wants to f*ck you. We get it you are protective but leave the f*cking to moi.
Esteban:never
Chase:oh,you need help brother.

Esteban:am not your brother.
Chase:yet.(I blew a kiss to Fiona before leaving.)

Razia's POV
At the race zone,Osman and naida finally came back.
Firdaus: what were you guys doing?
Osman: working to earn money.

Mansoor: where you two successful?
Naida: we both got well paying jobs , so we are on track.

Razia:naida,I need you two to forgive me,but j called your parents
Naida:why would you do that?
Razia:they are your parents and they are worried about you.(her parents came in)

(Her mom hugged her)
Mariam:am so happy to see you dear.
Naida:hi Mom,hi Dad.
Hakim:you had us so worried.

Naida:am sorry for that,but am not sorry for running away.You two are my parents,you are supposed to support me.
Hakim:we know that, and we have realized our mistakes.

Mariam:you are no longer a child dear,you are old enough to choose who you want to be with.Am sorry.Forgive us.
Naida:am just happy that you two have accepted the man I love.(they hugged her.It was so beautiful)

Qutub's POV
I was pushing Ahmed around in a wheelchair.He was shot in the waist.It was so bad that he needed a wheelchair inorder not stress his waist.

It was beautiful seeing him reunite with the kids.Today I was wearing a light floral dress.He didn't forbid as anymore, and let us express ourselves.

Ahmed:you look very beautiful qutub
Qutub: thank you.
Ahmed: I restricted you from colors to punish you, because I knew you loved them.I am so sorry qutub.

Qutub:it won't be easy to forgive you.
Ahmed: I know and I want to earn your forgiveness, please.
Qutub: okay.

Ahmed: and you don't need to take care of me,I can easily hire a nurse,I want you to relax.
Qutub:oh it's okay.You are my husband after all,who will take care of me,if not me.

(We both smiled.Ya Allah please heal my bond with my husband,help me to learn to forgive him.)