Merrymaking and lies

Razia's POV
Osman and naida got happily married.We went out to the small party which was being held.

Max:where were you?
Razia:at naida's house.
Max:why are you holding your ribs?
Razia: it's not my rib but my dress.I just love it.Dont you think it's cute on me?

Max:sure
Razia: SURE?(I exclaimed dramatically.I was trying to distract him from suspecting me.)

Max:umm sorry ,I meant beautiful (he held me,I groaned) are you okay?
Razia:am fine.oh do you remember the first time I called you babe?

Max:yeah.
Razia:you said I couldn't call you that yet, now I can call you that all the time.(I laughed nervously.He was suspicious but let it slide.)

The party went on beautifully.Max and I couldn't get married with family and friends.It was such a shame but I loved watching one of my best friends get married.

I walked over to firdaus,my brother and taufic.
Razia: it's such a shame that whenever you two want to talk,there has to be third person, and that has to be your relative.

Firdaus: that's the life of unmarried Muslims getting to know each other.
Razia: just knowing each other?
Firdaus: I don't know, maybe on the purpose of marraige?(she said shyly, nervous at what my brother,who had been silent will say.)

Mansoor: that's right.(I could hear firdaus exclaim happily)
Razia:from fighting to lovers,how interesting.I wonder how my brother will react when he sees your face for the first time.(firdaus elbowed my ribs)

Razia:ouch!(I yelled)
Taufic:are you okay?
Razia:yeah,but brother don't marry firdaus,I can tell she goes to the gym alot.She will beat you up when you make her angry.

(Mansoor raised his hands in mock surrender)
Mansoor: have mercy on me, firdaus,all I did was fall for you.
Taufic and I:awww
(Firdaus took off shyly as we giggled)

After the party ,we came home.I just took a shower.I saw this huge bruise on the side of my ribs.

I came out but immediately covered up when I saw Max in the room.He walked over to me, and took the side of the robe off

He was surprised to see,the bruise.
Max:those bastards!
Razia: Rahman, please forgive me.
Max:am very dissapointed in you for lying but am also proud of you, for winning.

(He went out and came back with a trophy.)
Max:you won the tournament.You just need to win the professional racing, then you will be complete.

Razia:am already complete with you
Max: don't bother me up, because you know am mad at you.
Razia: it's no lie,though.I would give up racing and engineering for you.

Max:you love me that much?
Razia:with my whole heart.Would you do the same.
Max:in a heartbeat.Promise me that you will never lie to me again.
Razia: I promise.

Max: I know this isn't the life you imagined,but you see,am trying to protect you.
Razia:I know baby,I won't do that again.So do you forgive me?

Max: I can't stay at my baby.(he kissed me)