the fifteenth text

after three days and no replies to her texts, genevieve worried.

walking down the halls, toward the cafeteria, she pulled out her phone and re-read her last series of texts from two days ago.

10:54 am

are you planning on attending the school movie night?

1:11 pm

you should consider volunteering, the student body and i are organizing it and we're looking for people to help.

8:01 pm

everything okay?

i'm guessing you're busy?

she scrolled down the texts she sent him yesterday.

8:08 am

it's not like i was waiting for your reply or anything but, is everything okay?

she composed another text message.

12:04 pm

lennon?

i really hope i'm not annoying you.

she clicked send.

nine minutes later, as she sat in the school library, eating lunch while reviewing the school budget list, muttering to herself about how bradley; the school treasurer's job was to monitor the school budget, for fundraising, not her, genevieve's phone vibrated from under a stack of papers.

12:13 pm

don't worry about me.

naturally, she worried m o r e , if that was possible.

a u t h o r ' s n o t e :

lennon :c

so i entered gms in the wattys. votes would be greatly appreciated c:

ohohoh go check out @linkxxx82's story: ❝ behind the mist❞ its so cute~

and thankyouthankyou to everyone who wished me good luck on my exams! they went well and i'm currently nervously awaiting my results ugh.

my summer is off to a rocky start, but i'm sure it'll get better. nothing too fancy planned for the next few months, probably going to be writing, reading, working on a summer course and meeting up with friends.

+ thank you to @negahtivity for the lovely cover❥

ttys, simran

(also, wattpad has been unpublishing the chapters that i've posted, but no worries, this chapter is the one that i've been trying to post. i've been so frustrated, but it's finally up so yay)