the thirty-second text

he smiled at her, standing outside a silver car it was clearly not new but in good condition. he looked too tall for the small compact car, which amused her.

"let me send you a description of todays plans." 

genevieve furrowed her eyebrows and pulled out her phone.

3:40 pm

you have been hereby, cordially invited to accompany marshall grant to the landsdowne cemetery. 

she looked up at him. his expression was un-readable. 

3:41 pm

itinerary: to landsdowne -duration one hour, forty-five minutes.

thirty minutes - coffee break. 

one hour - second coffee break, because i know you need the coffee, geneveieve. 

arrive. 

"swansdowne's the city i used to live in before moving. it's two cities down and we'll be back before nine. oh -i'm a good driver don't you worry," he spoke quickly, twirling his keychain in hand, lowering his voice, "my therapist said it'd be good for me to visit there and i dunno," pause, "say a few words or something to him or whatever. i know it's dumb-" 

"well i've got to text my dad, i'm at his place this week," she then nodded, "but yeah, it sounds good."

"sounds great," he changed the radios to an oldies station, typed something quickly on his phone, then tossed the phone in the back of the car and gave her a smile, putting the key into the ignition. 

her phone buzzed.

3:48 pm

this means a lot. thank you, genevieve.  

he pushed his hair out of his eyes, rolling up the sleeves of his olive green long-sleeved shirt. which she noted looked simply l  o v e l y with his eyes.  

"it's gennie," she said, whispered. 

his aura made her feel at a sort of serenity, causing her to whisper subconsciously. 

"but genevieve is such a beautiful name," he mumbled under his breath, "and it's fun to say." 

"genevieve, genevieve," he sang.  

she smiled to herself and turned up the music. singing along to 'ain't no mountain high enough' and the carefree smile -which she had never seen before on his face, seemed to be contagious. 

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e : 

everythings starting to wrap up ):)

btw would any of you be interested in reading a spin-off?

and if yes, for jude or for xavier?