Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

Looking at my wife laying in this hospital bed has been one of the hardest things I have had to deal with. The love of my life is in a coma and its been about a month. I have been here as much as possible between the shows and the meet and greets. The boys have been great, but they don't know how it is to have the love of your life in a coma and may never wake up. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my everything.

The boys and I have been in Ally's hospital room all day. All of them look bored, but I know they are here for me.

"Zayn do you want to get something to eat?" Niall asks, Niall is always hungry and will never say no to food.

"No" I say, I don't want to leave just in case she wakes up.

"Come on, you need to eat something, Ally would want you to." Liam says, he is probably right, but she could wake up and I want to be there for her.

"Zayn if you don't go, I will drag you out myself" Louis says.

"Fine, but it must be quick" I say, as we all stand out to go walk out of the room. I turn around to give Ally one more look before I leave. Her fingers are moving, they are twitching.

"Wait! Her fingers! Look!" I yell

"someone get a nurse" I say as I go over to her.

I watch her as her body starts to move slightly. I have been waiting for this moment, to see her green eyes open, for her to be awake. A nurse comes in and the boys and I crowd around her. Her eyes open. The beautiful greens eyes, oh how I love them.

--------------

She lost her memory. She doesn't know me, her husband. I need to say something I can't just sit here and stare at her. She must be so scared, and she doesn't remember what happened to her parents. Oh should I tell her....I should wait that will be to much for her to handle.

"Ally, babe, I know you don't who I am, but my name is Zayn Malik and I am your husband."  I say, I think that was a start. I stare at her to wait to answer, her green eyes widen and she just looks at me. Then down at her left hand.

"If I am married to you were is my ring?" she says showing me her hand.

"oh...um I have it right here in my pocket, they took it off when you first came to the hospital." I take the ring out of my pocket and slide it her finger. I give her a smile, and she just looks down at the ring.

"Zayn...can I ask you something" she says as she looks up at me.

" Anything babe" she blushes slightly when I say that

"Where are my parents, and my brothers?" oh this question I did not want to answer. She can't handle it yet. She was crushed when she first found out, it will just hurt more this time. I have to figure out how to answer this, oh I wish Liam was here. He was better at this, he is the sensitive one.

"well, Ally" I say as I sit down on her bedside. "Your par-"

"Mrs. Malik! You are awake" the doctor says and cuts me off. Good now I can go talk to Liam about it before I decide when and how to tell her.

" Allison, I hear you have lost your memory." the doctor says and she nods to confirm." I am going to ask you some questions. How old are you?"

~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I hope you are liking the story let me know what you think!  Its my first fanfic I am writing so comment and Vote Please! :] Thanks for reading!