Chapter 14

Ally's POV

I wake up to the sun coming through the windows. I roll over to see Zayn next to me. I smile to myself because of how cute he is when he sleeps.

I really am falling in love with Zayn. He makes me feel safe. I want to be with him all the time. I get out of bed. We decided to sleep at his parents' house last night. After I remembered the accident I didn't want to be around anyone but Zayn.

I walk down the hall towards the kitchen when I stop and look into a room that looks like it is Zayn's old room. I walk in and it is just like a normal teenage boy's room. I walk over to his dresser and see the pictures of him and his family. He looks so happy with his sister's. It reminds me of my brother's. I miss them so much.

I continue to look around in his room. I notice a cell phone with a pink case. I pick it up and look at the back of the case and it has an A in gems. This must be mine. I turn it on. The background is roses, my favorite flower.

All of a sudden the phone starts to vibrate like crazy. Text messages pop up.

"Hey what you doing?" Zayn says coming up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Uh..I think I found my phone.." I say.

"Oh yeah I forgot to give that back to you. Looks like you have a lot of messages to read." He says taking the phone from me.

"Yeah I bet I don't even know half the people." I say laughing at myself.

"I will go through them for you and we should get ready to go, we need to be at the airport in an hour."

"Oh yeah I will go shower now"

"Okay and I will tell the boys that we will meet them at the airport"

----

"Zayn!" I yell from the bathroom. I realized I don't have any clothes to change into. I am just in a towel.

"What's the matter babe?"

"I don't have any clothes..." I say

"Oh um would you like to wear some of mine?" Zayn asks.

"I guess that could work."

"Okay" he says. I can hear his footsteps getting farther away.

I start to brush my hair. I hear a knock on the bathroom door, then I see Zayn come in.

"Zayn!"

"Sorry...but here's some clothes" He says putting the clothes on the counter. He doesn't take his eyes off of me.

"Stop" I say blushing.

"I can't help it you are beautiful" He says making my cheeks even redder.

"Just get out please" I say pushing him out,

"Do I get a kiss first?" he says winking.

"Fine"

I give him a quick kiss and push him out the door.

---

"Look its the happy couple!" Lou shouts across the airport.

I start to get embarrassed and Zayn just pulls me closer to him. We walk towards the boys.

"So did you guys have a fun night last night?" Niall says with a wink.

"I bet they did since they stayed at Zayn's last night" Lou says.

I can feel my face getting redder and I hid it in Zayn's chest.

"Boys stop, nothing happened" Zayn says.

"Okay Boys lets get on the plane" Paul says.

"Wait! Danielle and Eleanor aren't hear yet." Liam says.

"Who?' I say

"Oh its my girlfriend and Lou's, you guys are best friends" Liam says

"Oh do they know?" I say but before I get any answer, two girls walk over.

One with curly hair goes over to Liam and the other one with straight brown hair goes to Lou. Both couples look so happy.

"Ally!" The curly haired girl says running over to me and hugging me.

She pulls away and notices Zayn's arm around me and she looks at the other girl.

"You two look so happy! Ahh! I am so glad! How did you solve everything"

"Danielle, we have to get on the plane now, so we can chat later" Liam says to the curly haired girl or Danielle.

I turn to Zayn and whisper to him "I am guessing they don't know". He nods and leads me to the plane.

We get on the plane and I sit next to Zayn. Harry and Niall behind us. Liam and Danielle to our side and Lou and Eleanor behind them. We were all having our different conversations.

"I am so excited to go to America! To be kinda home" I say

"I am excited to, I have a surprise for you too!" Zayn says with a big smile.

"You do! Your the best" I say.

Zayn leans in and gives me a kiss. The kiss starts to deepen until I hear someone say "I haven't seen you two this happy in so long."

I pull apart from Zayn and smile.

"How did you guys solve your problems?" Danielle asks.

I turn to look at Zayn for what to say.

"Liam I think you should tell her what happened and Eleanor should know too." Zayn says.

Liam nods. After Liam explained how I lost my memory in the accident, Danielle and Eleanor just sat there. They looked like they didn't know what to say.

No one really talked after that. It wasn't awkward though. I was laying my head on Zayn's shoulder and I slowly went to sleep.

----

 We got to the hotel in New York City. I felt like I belonged in this city, its what I am use to. The boys were not use to all the traffic and busy people. I love the people always being in a rush. The boys except for Zayn decided to explore the city, and the girls decided to go shopping. They invited me but I felt awkward, so I said no.

Zayn stayed behind because he wanted to show me a surprise. I wonder what it could be. He is always about surprises. I hope it is something that I like, I would hate to dislike it. He would be crushed.

The two of us are in the elevator to go up to the room. It was silent minus the classical music playing. The elevator comes to a stop on the 20th floor. The doors open to a long hallway.

"What room was it again?" I ask Zayn.

"2018" He says.

He leads me down the hallway with his hand on the small of my back. We get to the room and Zayn slides the room key in the door.

I walk in first and see a man sitting on the couch.

A/N:

THIS IS SLOW CHAPTER BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I JUST HAD TO GET THEM TO NEW YORK.

VOTE! COMMENT! PLEASE ! :]

~sara xox