Chapter 8

A/N:

  I feel like no one is reading this and I am not going to continue it unless I know people are reading it. If you are please comment and vote.

Harry's POV

I walk up the two flights of stairs and I am standing outside of the bathroom of where Ally is. I hear her crying. This must be so hard for her. I knock on the door.

"Zayn! GO AWAY!" she yells before I can tell her that is me.

"Ally, its Harry."

"I just want to be alone" she says through cries.

"Ally let me in, you need to talk to someone. "

"I don't feel like talking."

"You know you are still as stubborn as you were before the accident." I laugh and she opens the door giving me a small smile. I knew that would work.

I walk into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Harry, you are the only one I trust since you are the only one I remember." She says hugging me. I hug her back wrapping my arms around her.

"Ally you can trust all of us. We are not going to hurt you." I say lifting her face up to look at mine.

"I just don't know any of them. I did have some of the memory of the wedding but I still don't know Zayn."

"See that's good you are starting to remember, I bet if you spend more time with Zayn you will remember more."

"What if I don't want to remember, Maybe I should just start over." she says pushing me away and walks towards the back of the bathroom.

"No you can't, You have to at least try to go back to your old life."

"Harry, will you tell me everything that happened between us? I really need to know."

I guess I should tell her everything. We have not talked about this in 2 years. I have tried to forget about it for the sake of Zayn and Ally relationship. But the truth is Ally was the only girl I have ever loved. I still love her, but she is married to Zayn.

"Why don't we go somewhere to get breakfast and I will tell you everything you want to know"

"Okay, I just want to shower first so get out!" She says pushing me out the door. I just laugh and she laughs to.

I walk downstairs to see Zayn watching T.V. I go and join him on the couch.

"Hey, Ally and me are going to go out for breakfast, I thought it would be good to let her out of the house. Is it okay with you?" I say. I look at Zayn and it looked like he had been crying, but I know Zayn would not want to talk about it. He never really shares his feelings.

"I guess, I just thought maybe she should spend time with me, I am her husband."  Zayn says getting angry.

"I know but she doesn't know you and doesn't feel comfortable with you yet."

"But she doesn't know you either"

Oh shit I forgot Zayn doesn't know about her remembering. I just drop my head to look at the ground. I have no clue how to respond. He can not find out about the past, he would literally kill me. When Zayn gets angry, we all run the other way.

"Harry you ready to go" Ally says as she walks in to the living room.

"I am so sorry Ally about this morning, don't be mad at me." Zayn says getting off the couch and walking towards her. I get up to and grab my jacket and put on my shoes.