Chapter 20

Ally's POV

I can't believe what happened last night, I am now dating Harry Styles but no one can know. I have to go break up with Zayn. I am dreading it, I don't want to break his heart but I love him. He is a great guy but I don't know him and I know Harry and want to be with him.

I went back to Kyle's room last night and he was already asleep when he came in. I woke up to my phone vibrating on the bedside table. I look at it and its Harry.

Good Morning babe ;] I jope you slept good. Today we have rehearsal at 1 and then the concert is at 8, I hope you can come it would mean a lot to me xo

Aww he is so cute.

Good Morning :] I will try to make it tonight...Can I bring Kyle?

I put the phone back down and see that Kyle is still sleeping.

"Kyle wake up" I say as I throw a pillow at him.

"Hey! I'm awake" he says rolling over in his bed to face me.

"Good! What's the plan for today?"

"Want to go see mom's grave?" he asks.

"Sure" I say then my phone vibrates, I pick it up and its Harry again.

Of course and wear something nice I have a surprise for you afterwards....;] and when are you going to talk to Zayn?

"Who is that?" Kyle asks. He must have notice the smile on my face.

"Harry...he wants to know if we can go to the concert tonight" I say

"Oh you like this boy...well if it makes you happy we can go but what about Zayn?" he says making me blush.

"I think i will go talk to him now" I say.

Then I answer Harry

I am going to go up to his room now...wish me luck :/

I get up and get dressed and make my way up to the boys floor. I can't believe I have to break up with Zayn, this is going to crush him.

I walk out of the elevator and go down the hall to his room and knock on the door. My heart is beating so fast I am so nervous. I don't know how he will react.

Zayn opens the door and he is in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Ally! What a surprise!" He says with a big smile and he gives me a hug.

"um...can we talk?" I say pulling out of the hug.

"Sure come in" he says pointing to the couch in the room.

"Zayn...." I say sitting on the couch next to him.

"Babe what is it?" He says grabbing my hands.

Oh I really hate this but I can't lead him on. I am with Harry now. Oh if he found out he would kill Harry.

"I think it would be best if we broke up...like I need time with my brother and really figure out what I want to do. I think we rushed this too soon. I am so sorry" I say.

I look at Zayn's face and it completely changes to sadness. He is about to cry.

"What made you want to do this?" he says with a tear falling down his face.

"My brother helped me realize that I don't know you and I need to figure out who I am and who I was but I want to be with my family not just strangers that were there when I woke up. I just don't think it is fair to you if I don't feel the same. I am sorry." I say wiping a tear from his face.