Chapter 13

Ally's POV

All of us are on our way to a meeting with management. I was excited to see what it was like for these boys to go to a work meeting, but they didn't look excited. Zayn seems worried sitting next to me nervously playing with his fingers. Next to Zayn was Liam who hasn't said anything since we got into the car. Which is strange because he is usually lecturing the others on what to do.

Niall, Harry, Lou were in the backseat. Niall was eating of course and Lou wasn't his usual goofy self. Harry was silent, but that was typical because when ever I was around he was quiet. I think he might be hiding something. He never made eye contact with me.

I decided that the car ride had been quiet enough so I broke that silence.

"So what is this meeting about?" I asked

No one answered, they just sat there quiet with a worried look on their faces.

"okay, then? What has gotten into you guys? You guys are never this quiet." I say trying to get someone to say something.

"Well you will find out when we get to the meeting, I don't think we should talk about it in the car" Liam says in a serious tone.

What happened? Yesterday, they were all happy about going to America and now they are so serious and won't talk. I have a feeling this meeting won't be fun after all.  

---

After that awkward car ride we walk into the conference room, management already sitting at the table. You could feel the tension between everyone. I could tell that the boys were nervous. We all go over a sit down at the table. Zayn is on one side of me and Harry on the other.

"Okay, So I have heard that there has been fighting between two of you. Is this true?" One of the men said.

"Yes it is, Harry and Zayn, sir have been fighting." Liam says.

They have been fighting? I knew about the one time Zayn punched him but I figured it was over after that. They had seemed okay.

"Well boys why are you fighting?" the man says.

"Um...I found out that Harry dated Ally before I met her..." Zayn says not saying anything else.

"Harry is this true?" one of the men say.

"Yes, sir" Harry answers.

I am just sitting here taking in all the tension from all this. Why is does management have to know about this. I feel so awkward.

"This is why you guys are fighting? Obviously it doesn't matter now because Ally married you, Zayn. She loves you and you guys are happy together, oh and Happy One year Anniversary of being married!" One of the men say.

He doesn't know about my memory loss? He thinks I am happily in love with Zayn when really I have just started to develop feelings for him. I just smile at the guy and look at Zayn, with a confused look on my face.

"Thanks, but I am sorry but I don't--" I say and get interrupted by Zayn.

"Can you excuse me and Ally for a second" He says and grabbing my hand helping me up and leading me outside the room.

"What is going on?" I say.

"They don't know you lost your memory and if they find out they are going to make me divorce you, so just keep quiet please" He says squeezing my hands.

"Okay, I will, but why are you fighting with Harry?"

"He still loves you, and I don't want him to take you from me....I almost lost you once..." he says looking into my eyes.