Chapter 7

Ally's POV

I remembered something.

Was that Harry? When did this happen? I just got a part of my memory back. I smiled, thinking I might remember more and more.

I remember being in a club and dancing with Harry. It can't be, Zayn is my husband. Does Zayn know? I need answers I am so confused.

I am sitting on the bed looking out the window. When I hear footsteps come through the door. I turn to look and see that its Harry.

"Hi Zayn sent me up to check on you"

"I'm fine...I guess." I say just looking at the floor.

Should I ask about the memory? I need answers.

"Ally, I know you have heard a lot of bad news for one day, but I am here, if you need someone to talk to."

"But no one knows how I feel...I just want to remember...I don't know 4 years of my life. Do you know how hard it is to be in a strange house with 5 strangers. Then you find out you don't have a family..." I say raising my voice towards the end. I started to cry .

"Ally you will remember, I just know you will and your family is us, even though you think of us as strangers, but we are family." Harry says wrapping me in a hug.

I push out of it and say "Harry, I remembered one thing..."

"See this is great! you will remember everything sooner or later. What was it?" He says with a smile on his face.

"I was in a club with my friends and you came over to me and we were dancing...." I pause to see if he remembers too.

"Oh...yeah, is that all you remember..."

"and that you were kissing my neck..." I say and he goes over a closes the door, I am guessing so no one can hear.

"Ally that was before you and Zayn started dating. He doesn't know about it." He says looking into my eyes.

"Harry did we do anything more than kiss and dance together? I need to know, I want to know." I say looking back into his eyes.

"Yes we did do more, but not that night. Can we not talk about this now, or hear? Zayn can not know about this, he loves you to much. It would kill him if he finds out."  He says looking down.

"Harry, I need to know what-"

"Hey guys dinner is ready" Niall says opening the door interrupting our conversation.

"oh okay we will be right down" Harry says and Niall leaves and closes the door.

"I know you want to know but I don't think we should talk about this...No good can come from it." Harry says and walks out of the room.

I had a thing with Harry? And he won't tell me the whole story. Zayn doesn't know, I feel so guilty. What kind of person am I to have had a thing with my husband's best friend and not tell him.

----

The boys and I are sitting on the couches in the living room. Liam and Louis on one couch and Zayn, me and Harry on the other. Niall was on the floor because he was eating, we have a rule you can't eat on the couch. I just learned that one.

"I'm tired, I am going to go to bed" I say getting up off the couch.

"its 7:30, its so early" Louis said.

"I have been through a lot today. I need some sleep"

"I will come with you" Zayn says.

"Its fine, stay with your friends" I say I just want to be alone, I feel to guilty right now.