Chapter 9

Harry's POV

I hear Ally say " Fine...But I love you" and she turns me around and kisses me.

I kiss back at first, our lips moving in sync but then I remember Zayn. I push away from her.

"Ally we can not do this, think about Zayn"

"But I don't want to be with Zayn"

"Ally, I can't do this to Zayn. We are telling him, Let's go." I say getting angry at the fact she can completely do this with Zayn.

I get into the car and turn it on. The car ride is quiet for the most point, until Ally turns on the radio. "Kiss You" comes on. I can see Ally in the corner of my eye , she seems to know the song but she is unsure.

"What is this song?" she asks

"Kiss You by One Direction"

"I think I know this song"

I watch her as her face looks confused. She looks so cute....Stop Harry , you can not think of her that way. She is Zayn's.

"Did I ever go to one of there concerts, because I remember being at a concert and I was hanging out with these two girls and the boys on the stage were singing this song." she says turning and looking at me.

"yes, actually you have met them...and been to many of there concerts." I says laughing to myself.

She has no clue that she is living with the biggest boy band in the world and is married to one of them.

----

I pull into the drive way. I am so nervous to tell Zayn about Ally. I don't know how he will react, he is so in love with her and she is in love with me. That's my dream come true but I can't do that to one of my best mates.

I turn off the car and turn to look at Ally.

"Are you ready to tell him?" I ask

"Yeah, I feel bad, he is going to hate us."

"We don't have to tell him that you kissed me before...We could just tell him about our past." I say thinking what is best for Zayn.

"But what about us?" Ally asks grabbing my hand. I pull away turning away.

"Nothing is going on between us." I say and get out of the car and walk up to the door. Ally was following behind me.

I walk inside surprised that Zayn was alone in the living room. I wonder where the boys went. Oh I wish they were here. They could stop Zayn from punching me in the face after he hears this.

"Hey how was being out of the house Ally?" Zayn asks.

Ally walks in and sits on the couch next to Zayn. She looks sad.

"It was fine nothing big." She says ending the conversation leaving awkwardness lurk.

I sit on the other couch. Ally doesn't even look at me, she just stares at the T.v.

"Zayn, What did you do today?" I ask breaking the silence.

"The guys and me worked on some work stuff, you know some new stuff."  He says trying not to give away that he is a member of one direction for Ally.

"oh can I have a look at it later" I say.

Okay just tell him about the past.

"Zayn...I have to tell you something." I spit out.

My hands are sweating. I look at Ally who still won't take her eyes away from the t.v.

"What is it?" he asks worried.