Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

Our lips connected, I missed this. She pulls back and lays back down on my lap. She is smiling up at me and I smile back with the biggest smile ever. I am so happy, she is starting to love me again.

"I missed that so much" I say playing with her hair.

I watch her and she starts to blush. She is so cute her cheeks getting a little red and she is getting nervous.

"You don't have to be shy, babe" I say

"I am just not use to this"

"Ally, it's okay, we don't have to rush this"

"Zayn, if this does become more, that means you are going to be my first boyfriend..." she says looking away from me , being embarrassed.

"so does that mean that was your first kiss?" I ask winking.

Ally's POV

I kissed Zayn and it was amazing. But I'm so scared, he is the first guy I have ever felt like this with. I mean I remember Harry but, I don't remember feeling like this. Zayn had a different affect on me. I still have feelings for Harry but Zayn wants me, unlike Harry.

"so does that mean that was your first kiss?" Zayn asks.

Oh no, he doesn't know what happened when I went to Harry's house. Should I tell him, I want to be truthful.

I sit up next to Zayn, my head spinning slightly.

"Zayn...I have to tell you something.." I say, feeling so nervous.

"What is it?"

"I kissed Harry" I spit it out quickly and watch Zayn carefully.

His hands turn into fists and he clenches his jaw.

" I am sorry, it was when Harry brought me to his house the other day. I was the one that kissed him. He told me we would never happen, trust me we are over, don't worry about it" I say grabing one of his hands trying to clam him down.

He looks away from me and pulling his hand away.

"Zayn talk to me, I am sorry."

Zayn doesn't say anything. It was a long car ride back to the house and when we pulled into the drive way, he just got out of the care quickly and left me behind. Was kissing Harry that bad? I didn't know better, it was what I remembered. Can you blame me.

I walk into the house and fine the boys playing video games on the couch.

"Where did Zayn go?" I ask. They all are to caught up in the game. 

"Thanks for your help guys" I say running past them and up the stairs.

I look in everyone of the boys rooms and I go up to our room. I still can't find him. I don't know where else he would be. I walk back  down stairs to where the rest of the boys are. I stand in front of the tv. They all start to yell at me, but I don't care.

"Where is Zayn?" I say

"He came in here a little while ago" Niall says getting up and going into the kitchen.

"But have you seen him, I need to talk to him and I can't find him" I say following Niall into the kitchen.

"No, he is probably out back smoking a cigarette, but I would let him be, when he is angry he is really scary" Niall says finding some cereal in the cabinet.

"He smokes?" I say sitting down at the table. Niall sits  from me.

"Only when he is stressed, I told him it is healthier to eat than smoke when you are stressed."