Chapter 3

Ally's POV

"How old are you?" the doctor asks me.

"16" I answer and I watch Zayn's face. He looks worried and looks like he is about to cry. Am I not 16?

"Where do you live?" the doctor asks another question.

"New York, with my parents and my 2 brothers." I am just watching Zayn as he begins to cry.

"Mr. Malik I am going to ask you to leave while I talk to Ally about her condition. Then I will bring you back in to discuss when she will be able to leave." the doctor says.

Zayn nods his head and turns to go out the door, with his head looking down at the floor. He looks heart broken. I know I am his wife, but I just don't know him. I don't understand why someone would cry over me. Truthfully I never had someone love me, except my brothers and parents, but a boy being interested in me. Now that's just weird.

"Now, Ally, its seems that you have suffered some memory loss. I am going to tell you some information, but I don't want you to panic. If you feel overwhelmed by any of the information, I want you to stop be. I don't want you to get too stressed out, since you just woke up from the coma and your body still needs to heal." The doctor says, I nod so he can continue.

"You are in a hospital in London, England, you have lived here for a couple of years now"

"What?"

Me living in London, why would I ever want to live here. I loved New York. I was going to move into the city and live in a apartment. I was going to go to college there so I would be close to my family. What made me change my mind?

"You can ask your husband about all the details. I am going to bring back Zayn, so he can be here for the next part of what I want to share with you"  I nod in response, I am still shocked I moved to another country. How? I have a huge fear of planes, did I get over my fear?

The doctor goes out the door.

Zayn's POV

She still thinks she is 16, I didn't meet her until she was 18. How is our relationship going to go back to normal.

I walk back into the waiting room with the boys. They all look up at me with small smiles, trying to comfort me. How can I be comforted when my own wife doesn't remember me!

"How is she?" Harry asks patting me on the back, as I sit next to him.

"She doesn't know who I am, and she thinks she is 16 year old. What am I suppose to do?" I say as i can't but let the tears stream down my face. I am never someone to cry in front of someone.

"Zayn, she will get her memory back, we will help you, don't worry." Niall says.

"But what if she doesn't, she thinks she is living in New York still. She doesn't know what happened with her parents and the reason she moved to London. She doesn't remember how we met in the airport....She doesn't re-remember ME." I start hysterically crying. Harry pulls me into a hug and I just cry onto his shoulder.

"Mr. Malik, you can come back, I need to discuss some information with you and Allison."

I pull away from Harry, to see the doctor standing there, holding his clipboard. I wipe the tears away, trying my best to regroup as I walk down the hallway to Ally's room. Before we enter the room, the doctor stops and looks at me.

"I know this is hard for you, that your wife doesn't remember you, but this is going to be really hard for Allison to go back to a strange place with strange people. I want you to tell her the truth of what happened in her life. No lies, if she is going to get back her memory only the truth will help it. Also if you can find any of her friends from when she was 16 to come and spend time with her, that would help her feel safe. Okay lets go talk to Allison." he says as he opens the door.

I walk in and she is playing with her long blonde hair. Oh how I love her hair, she is so beautiful, I just want to hold her in my arms forever. Why can't she remember.

Ally's POV

Zayn and the doctor walk through the door. He has these chocolate brown eyes that you could just get lost in.

"Okay, so Ally you can go be dismissed from the hospital tomorrow. You will go back home with Zayn and try to return to your normal routine. You have lost 4 years of memory. The best way to bring that back is to try to go back to your normal life as it was before your accident." the doctors says and leaves the room.

Did He just say I lost four years of memory. That means I am 20. TWENTY! I am married, live in London and I'm TWENTY. What did I do with my life?