Chapter 23

Ally's POV

After Harry left I went to bed, but I could not stop thinking about him. The way his green eyes look when he smiles. That smile lights up a room and makes me forget everything bad. I love him so much.

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face because I saw that Harry had sent me a text.

Hey babe, just want to tell you last night was a lot of fun ;] and your brother is really nice! I am busy with rehearsal and a signing today. So I will call you tonight! love you! <3 xoxo-harry="">

I get dress and make my way downstairs to the kitchen to where Kyle is eating a bowl of cereal. I make myself a bowl and sit across from Kyle.

"Harry seems like a nice guy, but it seems like you guys are moving fast...You just ended it with Zayn" Kyle says.

"He is so nice! We are not moving fast, I have always loved him just didn't want to leave Zayn."

"Ally, just be careful please. I just think you haven't had time by yourself after the accident. You have always dating someone. I just want you to think about how you feel and slow down." He says looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"I will be fine. Stop worrying Kyle" I say finishing my cereal.

"So what do you want to do today?" Kyle asks.

"um I don't know...I am free all day, anything you want to do?"

"um...I don't know if you want to but I was thinking about visiting dad....I want to know why he murder mom...I need to know..." he says.

"um...I guess I could come. I want to know too. I need answers." I say getting up from the table to clean up the dishes.

"okay we will go in an hour" He says putting his bowl in the sink.

-------

Harry's POV

"Someone is happy today" Lou says.

"Yeah I am in a really good mood."

"Its the mystery girl that we can't meet" he says with a pouty face.

"I am sorry she doesn't want to meet you guys yet" I say trying to lie.

"You are lying! I want to meet her! Give me your phone!" he says reaching for my phone.

"NO! LOU!" I yell trying to get my phone back.

"I am just going to find out her name and have a  talk with her." he says getting up from the floor that I had tackled him onto. He runs out of my room and I start to chase him but he gets to his room and locks the door.

"LOU I BEG YOU DON'T CALL HER!" I yell through the door.

"What's going on here?" Niall asks.

"LOU YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING!" I yell. "he stole my phone and is going to call this girl I like and going to ruin everything. She is going to hate me. I can't lose her." I say as I sit down on the ground leaving on the wall.

"I am sure everything will be fine. Lou is not going to ruin this." Niall says as he joins me on the phone.

I hear Lou's door open, I turn my head to see him.

"Harry, can I talk to you..." he says motioning me to go into his room.

He closes the door.

"HARRRRRY! ALLY! REALLY?!?!?" he yells.

A/N:

sorry that this is so short, my computer is broken and I have to use my parents. I will try to update more please vote and comment