Chapter 17

Zayn's POV

I was so happy for Harry to be moving on, I did not need him to try an mess things up with me and Ally again. I wonder who this girl was. Maybe she will become more than just a one night stand.

I think I should call Ally and tell her good morning. I miss her, I know she should spend time with her brother but I want to be with her too.

I walk into the lobby of the hotel, which is full of security. I sit on one of the couches and dial Ally's number.

It starts to ring.

"Hello" Ally says.

"Hey babe good morning!"

"good morning! What's up?"

"I am just missing you. How's being at your brother's?"

"Its good, I just went to sleep when I got here so today we might do something"

"oh okay if you have some free time come stop by our rehearsal, I would love for you to see it"

"oh sure, I have to go bye" and hangs up before I get to tell her bye.

That was strange, she seemed to be in a rush.

Harry's POV

"who was on the phone"

"Zayn" she says with a sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, he just can't know I came here last night. He thinks I am at my brother's"

"I won't tell him, I am sorry I was so drunk and don't remember anything. I usually don't get that drunk."

"Thanks and Its fine, I liked that side of you....you were so open about your feelings..." she says with a smile, but still seems to be hiding something.

"Everything I said about how much I love you is true, Ally. Don't think it was a lie." I say joining her on the bed. I sat next to her and held her hand.

"Harry....I have Zayn now...you had your chance" She says as she pulls away her hand.

"I am sorry...I should have never said no to you, it was a big mistake. Please Ally I want to be with you and only you." I say taking her hand back in mine, this time she doesn't pull it away.

"I really do love you Ally, give me a chance" I say leaning in for a kiss when a knock on the door interrupts.

"Who is it" I say, my face still really close to Ally's.

"Lou, We need to leave now! So tell your lady friend to either come or to leave, but we need to be downstairs now!"

"Okay I will meet you down there" I say back.

"you should leave now..." Ally says pulling away and getting up to gather her stuff.

"Okay I will text you when we leave so Zayn won't know you are here" I say giving Ally a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

Ally's POV

That was a crazy night. I would never think I would stay the night in Harry's hotel. I hope Zayn won't find out. If he found out he will not trust me. I don't even trust myself at this point.

I am in a taxi on my way back to my brother's house. He knows I was helping Harry with a problem but he didn't think I would stay the night. I have been receiving texts from him all morning. He really doesn't trust these boys but I don't get why. If he is to not trust someone it should be me. I can't be trusted. What I did last night with Harry no one can know. I am lucky Harry doesn't remember, it is easier to keep that we had sex a secret.