Chapter 27

Harry's POV

"Okay the doctor told me you can take two, but he says you might get a little out of it." I say handing her a glass of water and the two pills.

"How long until they take affect?" she asks after taking them.

"30 minutes"

-----

"Goodnight" Liam, Louis and Niall say before making there way upstairs.

"Its just the two of us...you know what that means.." Ally says leaning in and kissing me.

I kiss her back and the kiss deepens and she takes her shirt off.

"Ally, you know the boys are up stairs and if they find out they are going to be mad. We can't do this here" I say handing her shirt back to her.

"You are really annoying!" She says angry at me.

"Ally, You really want all the boys to find out about us? Because that would make them all hate us and I don't need that." I say.

"Fine. If you don't want me I will find someone else" She says pushing me away from her.

"Ally, you know I love you and that these pills are making you like this"

"NO! The pills didn't even take affect! I am fine. I am going to hang out with someone else who doesn't annoy me like you do!" She says getting up from the from the couch.

I grab her wrist and pull her back onto the couch. "You listen to me, I love you and if you really think I annoy you that you can leave me but don't expect for me to take you back. I know that the pills are making you like this but I hurts to hear you say things like that."

"Don't touch me!" She yells getting up from the couch and walking up the stairs.

"Ally!" I scream but she doesn't answer.

I hate fighting. I also don't want to lose Ally, I didn't mean what I just said, I was just angry. I hope she forgives me after the pain pills wear off. I love her.

Ally's POV

I walked up the stairs after being rejected from the boy that is suppose to love me. I knocked on Zayn's door.

"It's Ally" I say.

"Hi, what's up?" he asks.

"Harry doesn't want me, so I went to the one person that would want me."

"What do you mean?"

"He rejected me. He is so annoying!" I say.

"I doubt he would reject you. I think you feel like that because of the pain pills you took."

"Not you too!" I yell and walk away and knock on the next door I see.

""Ally?" Lou says opening the door.

"I hate boys!" I say walking into his room.

"Um thanks?"

"Not you....but why doesn't harry want to have sex with me?" I blurt out.

"uh...well... you just hit your head and took some pain pills, that could be it" he say awkwardly.

I hear a knock at the door and turn around.

"Ally, I think I am going to bed, so Liam is going to watch you now." He says awkwardly with out making eye contact and leaves.

"Well see he doesn't like me anymore. He doesn't even want to be on duty anymore!" I say.

"He does love you, I can see it on his face."

"I can't!"

"Hey Ally! Do you want to go eat something? I think it will help take away some of the affect of the pain pills." Liam says.

"Fine." I say with anger.