Chapter 11

Ally's POV

 It has been a two days since I found out I am living with the biggest boy band. I haven't talked to Harry since then. I have nothing to say to him. He broke my heart, when I needed him the most.

I have been spending time with Zayn, we went shopping the other day and he bought me all the stuff I wanted. He really cared about me. I am starting to get to know him better and I can see why I married him. Not remembering is getting easier on me and I think Zayn too. We are just acting like friends now, which is easier for me to get to know him.

Zayn has been sleeping in the guest room, because he wanted to give me my space and we didn't want a repeat of last time. It is 8:30 am, today Zayn is going to show me around London today. I am really excited, ever since I was little I wanted to go on vacation to London.

I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I notice that Zayn must me in there since I hear the water running. I knock on the door.

"Hey how long will you be?" I yell through the door

"I will be out in a minute, you could always join me if you don't want to wait." he says laughing, I just roll my eyes.

"No I can wait, thanks for the offer though"

I hear the water turns off and a few minutes later the door opens. I see Zayn standing there in just a table. I could help but stare at his perfect body, his abs, and the tattoos all over his body. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Like what you see?" Zayn says, I quickly look away and I can feel my cheeks redden.

"Don't be shy you are welcome to enjoy my body, it belongs to you anyways" He says with a big smile. I roll my eyes.

"You are really horny today." I say

"Sorry babe, it has been so long, if you get what I am saying" He says winking at me. I start to feel butterflies, am I actually starting to fall for him?

"I get it, can you move so I can take a shower"

"oh yeah sorry" he says and moves out of the way. I walk through the door and go to shut it but before I do I sneak one more look at Zayn.

-----

"Ally, Are you ready yet?" Zayn yells up the stairs.

"I am coming!" I yell as I put on my new white shoes I got. They go great with my pink dress and jean jacket. I walk down the stairs and spot Zayn sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Okay lets go!" I say. He turns to look at me and gets of the couch.

"you look beautiful." He says making me blush a little.

"Stop being cute and lets go already" I say.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the house. Feeling his hand in mine starts the feeling in my stomach again.

"Paul is going to come with us since, we will be out in the open. Is that okay with you?"  Zayn says as we get into the black vehicle.

"yeah, I wouldn't want to be attacked by fans would I?"

"you never get use to it, that's for sure" he says laughing a bit.

"So where are we going first?"

"I thought we would go to the place I first met you."

"Where is that?"

"Well it isn't romantic at all, we met at the airport."

"oh so us touring London is going to start at a airport? How fun!" I says sarcastically.