Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

I was nervous for Ally to see her brother. It has been two years since they have talked. I don't think there was any fight between them that made them lose contact. I just know that the murder of their mom and their dad going to jail had made it hard for them.

I know James is in the room already because I had texted him when we landed. I was freaking out, but I think I hide it well. I have never met her brother and don't know what to expect. He seemed nice on the phone but he knows nothing about who I am. Will he hate me?

When I open this door, Ally will have no clue that James is here. Oh I hope he likes me.

I open the door and Ally walks in first.

"OH MY JAMES IS THAT YOU!!!!"  Ally yells and runs over to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"I have missed you!" He says hugging back.

"I missed you too"

They separate and are both smiling. I can't help but smile because Ally has not been this happy in a long time.

"So who is this friend of yours" James says pointing to me.

"This is Zayn apparently I am married to him" She says, I start to get really nervous of how he might react.

"Oh...well nice to meet you, Zayn, Thanks for this."

"No problem, she missed you so much, and has not been herself since the accident and I wanted her to see you again." I say.

"Oh yeah the accident. How's the memory issue Als" James says.

"Ehh, I have remembered the accident and a few other pieces but I am still a bit fuzzy on what has happened in the last four years."

"Oh well, I am guessing you heard about mom and dad..."

"Yeah Zayn told me... I still can't believe it."  Ally says and I put my arm around her. I can tell she is starting to get emotional.

"So Zayn, when did you two get married?" James says changing the subject.

"A year ago plus a couple of days."

"Oh wow, you guys are so young to be married, I mean you are only twenty Ally..." James says looking at Ally with sad eyes.

I know we are young, but we knew we wanted to be with each other forever. We love each other. We did not want to wait to be married. It took us a total of six months to fall in love and get married. Everyone knows we are meant to be.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket and I take it out. I excuse myself from the room and take the call.

Ally's POV

I am so happy to see my brother again, this is the best surprise! Zayn just left to take a phone call. I wonder who it is.

"So do you actual love Zayn? I mean you don't remember him" James says.

"I am starting to fall in love with him but it was weird at first not knowing my own husband."

"You don't have to force yourself to fall in love with him. You can come live with me."

"I am not forcing myself, he is really something special. He cares about me." I say with a smile thing of all the sweet things Zayn has done.

"Yeah but you don't even know him. I just don't think you should be with him, I think you should stay with me, please Ally. I just want to protect you."

"I have missed you so much, but I live with Zayn, he won't hurt me. I trust him."

"Ally, You don't know him! I don't trust him."