Chapter 26

Zayn's POV

When I heard Ally had passed out and hit her head, I left rehearsal without telling the guys. I didn't even think, I just left. Niall called me and asked me where I was, that is when they came to the hospital. They didn't really seem to care, except for Harry who was made at me for not telling him about Ally. Why would he care?

When we left the hospital, I was in my car with Ally and the rest of the boys were in another car. We decided it was better for her to be in the less crowded car.

"How  has it been living with your brother?" I ask to break the silence.

"It has been fun. I really missed him." Ally says.

"I am glad you get to spend time with him."

"How are you doing?" Ally asks.

"um...I guess okay. I mean I have been busy with the band stuff..." I say.

Actually I have felt empty. My heart is broken and I have put on a fake smile for people, so they don't question me.

"I am sorry....I just...I'm sorry.." she says acting like she wants to tell me something.

"It's okay but are you okay?" I ask knowing something is up with her.

"I will be. I need to tell you something and I think it would be best if you pulled over." She says seriously.

"Okay" I said.

I pull into the next parking lot I see. I park towards the back so no one spots us.

"Okay what do you have to tell me?"

"Can you promise not to freak out, I don't want you to be mad..." she says turning towards me.

"I promise."

"This is hard for me to say but I am dating someone else."

"What?" I say. I am shocked. That was fast.

"I am dating Harry...I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I thought I should tell you. I am sorry, I really tried to love you but I love Harry. He-"

"I don't want to hear about him." I say cutting her off.

Neither one of us say another word, we just sit in silence in the parking lot. It was awkward but I just need to clam down before I went back to the house. I didn't want to cause a scene for Ally's sake. The doctor wants her to relax and be stress free. I need to be clam for her.

After an hour of sitting in silence, I put the car in drive and start to drive back tot her house.

I pull into the driveway and turn off the car.

"Please don't be mad at Harry, be mad at me" Ally says. "Also, don't hurt him."

"Okay" Is all I can say and we both get out of the car. We walk in, Ally in front of me, all the boys sitting on the couches watching T.V.

"That took a long time, is everything okay?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I'm tired so I am going to bed." I say.

"The boys decided to take shifts to hang out with Ally, since she has to stay up for 24 hours. Harry is going to go first, then me, Lou, Niall and then you. So when Harry gets tired he will come get me." Liam says.

"Okay" I say walking up the stairs.

Ally's POV

After seeing that Zayn didn't start a scene made me feel better. I felt like he was okay with it but he is just a  little mad.

I have to tell Harry I told Zayn about us. I wonder when we can tell the rest of the guys.

I sit next to Niall on the couch and Harry gives me a look. I ignore it and start to watch T.V.

"Anyone  hungry? I am going to make some food" Niall says getting up off the couch.

"YES" we all say.

After Niall leaves and goes into the kitchen, Harry gets up and sits next to me.

"Hey" He says winking at me.

I start to blush and look around at Liam and Lou, whose full attention were on the T.V.

"HI" I say looking into Harry's green eyes.

"How's your head?" He asks.

"It hurts" I says with a frown.

"The doctor gave you some pain medicine, do you want to take one?"

"yeah"

"Okay be right back" He says leaning in to kiss me but I push him away. He was surprised at first then he realized we weren't alone.

A/N:

Sorry there has not been an update for awhile, I just have been really busy and I just got my new computer so now I will be updating more. Please Vote and Comment!

Thank you for the 1000 reads and more :] it means so much to me!