Plagiarism

Anyone who has gotten permission to write a book inspired from my own has gotten permission from me, and they have not plagiarized anything, but today we have a repeat offender of copying someone elses work.

I have worked for years to get where I am today and I did it all through having to drop out of college, losing a job, losing a family friend, nearly losing my house, abuse, going in-patient, physical therapy, and health diagnosis'. I did not stick with this to have someone so blatantly steal my work. This work includes pedophilic things in nature, such as the 'oc' calling Aizawa "daddy" which I frankly find disgusting and do warn anyone against reading that if you read it out of curiosity.

Writing has always been a constant in my life despite the severe changes my life has had, it is near and dear to me. To put that in perspective I have binders of handwritten fanfiction as well as going on 80 different drafts of work I haven't published. To have someone steal my work is like someone stealing the only thing I can be proud of in life. No one believed in me, no one, and then this fic just so happened to take off, I can't tell you the amount of times I have cried in joy at reading how everyone loves the book and supports my admittedly impulsive posting schedule.

Similarities of their fic and mine include:

* the entrance, the first chapter really

* Calling the oc blackmail

* the nicknames

* the family dynamic

* the over all chapters and what happens in them

and likely more but it literally is detrimental to my mental health to keep looking at that, thing.

With all of that aside, the plagiarized book is called "UA is fucked" which many of you know already seeing as how many of you are in their discord server and simply neglected to tell me about this blatant show of plagiarism. But then again, I guess I put too much faith into some of the readers I have. I digress, please go and report them for what they've done, if not, leave some kind words for me please as this has seriously made me contemplate leaving wattpad in its entirety.