Stables Talk

Rowena slowly open her eyes. She slowly rubved the last sleep out of her eyes. She had been dreaming of Robin and Much last night. All of them laughing, riding into to fields. Just like they did then they where children. A small knock on the door pulled her back to reality and her hand maidcame in by her command. They choice her light blue dress with long sleves and did a simple braid down her back "thank you alice" she thanked the young and girl and walked down stairs and aet a simple breakfest of bread and cheese. Guy would properbly all ready have left for duty. She thanked god that his duty to the sheriff kept him away from the manor a coupleof times a week.

After breakfast she walked out to the stabels and saw Guy brushing his horse down. "Goodmorning Sir Guy" she simple said and walked over to her own stallion. His was a beautiful grey arabian with black socks. He was a gift Robin had sent on her first birthday without him. "Good morning lady Rowena. I trust you slept well" "I did yes" "Rowena I have to ask you something" Guys voice souded deep and dangerously serious. She turned to face him. She nodded to him to show him she was listening. "We are missing some sacks of flour... Have you been giving them away again?" He hold her eyes. She knew what the penalty was for stealing was. She couldn't let that happen to one of people. "The people is starving and we have more than enough" she said. She knew she would get in trouble, but right now she just hoped that he would believe her. He walked over to her standing a few steps from her. "So I guess that a no" "No Guy I" "Why do you try to protect them?" He interrupted her. She open her mouth slightly. Guy could see the anger grow in her and he enjoyed it more than he would admit.

But instead of bitting his head of she took a deep breath. "They are my people, wherefor it is my duty to protect them" she spoke calmly. He took a step a closer. "My dear lady... They are no longer yours to protect" he knew this would set her of. And then a hand come flying but he catch it and pulls her into his chest "Please Rowena you need to understand your position now. Yes you are the lady of loksley but nothing comes with that anymore" "when robin comes back" "if he comes back" guy snarled. At was first now that she looked away.

Guy felt her hand do a little jerk. He looked on the wrist where he has catch her hand. It was turning red. He let it go but she tried again to have a swing at him. He smirked to her "You are a strong woman I will give you that Rowena... But things could be so much pleasant if you" "In your dreams" she hissed at him. He chuckled and leaned in to whisper in her ear "Each night my lady". It send shutters down her  spine. Good and bads. She couldn't deny that she had dream of him too.

She turned her head away and closed her eyes. Guy smiled a little. He liked it when she reacted like this. He lets go of her hand. "Saddle up your stallion and come with me to Loksley" he commanded her to and she did so. To tired to fight back at the moment. With a cuoples of soldiers why rode into Loksley. The soldiers got every one outof there homes. Rowena always made sure to watch everything. To see the suffering. It was her punishment she thought. For not being able to help them.  "Ten sacks of flour have gone missing from the store. They will be found" Guy looked looked to all of them. "They will be accounted for". A soldiers pushed af young man forward and to his knees  "Who helped this...runt? Step forward now, I may show lenience" both he and Rowena look at them. Guy turned to look at her with a small smirk. Rowena didn't want to meet his eyes. She felt so defeated right now "No...the remaining perpetrators will be found, this crime will be punished, bring the boy" Guy ordered. "Wait. Guy of Gisborne" A voice from the crowd said "Robin" she whispered and she looked up to meet his eyes. Frozen in shock she didn't hear anything that was said. But soon her emotions came and she nearly fell of her horse in trying to get to him as fast as she could. "ROBIN" she exclaimd and run into his open arms. 

He lifted her from the ground and she laughed a bit "Thank the lord you are back" She whispered to him. They let go of each other. She turned to Much and gave him a hug too "Let get the both of you home" She turned to get to her horse and then locked eyes with Guy. She could see the disapoinment and slight anger in his eyes. "Yes lets get home... We have alot to talk about" Robin said and placed a hand on her back to guide her to her horse. She got the message and they got on their horses. 

Its was a warm welcome in the manor. Much walked upstairs to take bath and Rowena and Robin sat down by the table to talk. But Guy walked in "Welcome back, Locksley. Now, I have kept your lands for you. I have managed your estates to the best of my ability under the guidance of the sheriff. And I would appreciate more respect in front of the populous" Guy said.  Robin got up "How many years have you been here" he asked. "Three years, four winters" Guy quikcly responded "And yet you still do not have the respect of the populous" Now Rowena stood and placed a hand on Robins arm to warn him. Guy took a breath "My men and I will leave directly for Nottingham" Guy said and started to turn around "My servants will help you pack" Rowena pinch his arm but he didnt't reacted. "How was the Holy Land?" "Blood thirsty" "I understand the king is winning, thanks be to God" "He is killing more people" Robin was getting a bit irritated with Guy now "Why, is that not winning" "Show me an argument that is settled with bloodshed, and I then I'll call it winning" "Do not pretend that you do not love war. I have seen you fight" Guy snapped at Robin. Rowena looked at him. When could he have seen Robin fight. Guy saw the confusion in her eyes and knew he maybe had taken a step to far. "When?" Robin asked. "I do not recall" Guy stated blankly.  "I have changed" " Aw. Council of nobles meets tomorrow at Nottingham. I have no doubt the sheriff will call a feast to celebrate your safe return." Guy look from robin to Rowena. She had been very quite under their exchange of words. "Goodbye" Robin said to finish this "Goodbye... Rowena" Guy nodded his head towards her "Lady Rowena to you" Robin stated and if his eyes could kill Guy would have been nothing more than a pile of ashes. "Let me follow you out Sir Guy" 

Rowena said and walked over to Guy, They both walked out into the court yard. "You must be happy" Guy stated. His eyes had change into something more soft "Ofcause I am Guy" She was surprised by the sound of her voice. It almost sound sad in a way. Guy took her hand and kissed it. "Goodbye Lady Rowena" He almost whisper. "Goodbye Sir Guy" He got up on his horse and rode away.