My Dark Knight

AN: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENTS IN IT! I would not recomend young people under 15 reading this part of the story! Topics as assault will apear. Please if you are a parrent read this chapter youself first and when make the disicion to wether or not your children should read this!

Rowena looked at her self in the mirror. Her eyes was still a bit red. She would jut have to wing it, if anybody saw it. Hopefully Guy wouldn't notice it. Ever since that night he had been more tentive towards her. That night. It still stood clear in her memory. 

Flash back 6 mounths ago.

Rowena had ordered Thorton t make sure that fire place in the hall and her room were lit. Guy had tolled her earlier that he would have to stay in Nottingham with his men for a few days. Its was during these days that she could make sure that the populars got a bit of food and firewood to surveive the winter. But this night had felt strangly cold. For the first time in a long time Rowena had wished Guy was in the manor. Even if he was a pighead she felt more secure arround him. 

"Is there anything els we can help you with My Lady" Thorton asked her "No thank you for everything" "always a pleasure Lady Rowena" He smiled to her. He knew she didn't want him to call her lady when Guy wasn't here. "Thorton you" "You are a Lady, more and more each day" he interupted her. "Thank you" she whipered "Lady may I ask you somehting" "Yes of cause Thorton" She said.  "The populars have been talking, about these living situation" he started "Everbody has for two and half years now" "I know, but they are becoming more... serious" He looked a her as a concerned father would have. She sat down in a chair. "What would you have me do Thorton... I cant kick the man out nor can I just pack my things and leave" "You could get married" he said bluntly. She rise and eye brow and looked at him. "I think you may have said what you wished Thorton" she said with a firm voice. "Sorry my Lady" He bowed and turned around "Thorton" She said. He turned towards her "Thank you for the concern" she smiled warmly to him and he smiled back and walked out of her room. 

A few hours later Rowena was awoken by a loud crack and Thorton yelling something is couldn't make out was what. She quickly took her sword from under the bed and made her way down. But before she had walked a couple of meters she stood infront of a young man wearing black holding a sword aswell. A evil grin grew on his face "I found her guys" he yelled. "RUN ROWENA" Thorton yelled to her and then she heard a big thud and the new servant girl Sarah screaming. But she too was soon silenced. "What do you want" She snarled at the man "Why we want to see what all the fuss is about you" "Do I know you" He seemed familiar to her some how. "you dont need to be concerned about that my lady" The way he said lady made it run cold down her back. She hold her sword up and take a stand "Oh my my, does the kitten have claws" Now two more mens had come up the stairs and she could hear one more on the stairs.  She could feel her hert beating fircely. Before the next second she attacked the first man. 

It was clear that he was surprised by her skills. Ever since she was able to hold a sword she had trained with Robin. She quickly wound him and pushed him over the rail. Put before she could do much more she was a attacked by the rest of the men. They over powered her and pulled her down the stairs. But she was putting up to much  fight that by the last ten steps they pushed her down. 

The air was knocked out her her and she is sure that one of her rib had broke. She tried to regain her breath but two men pulled her up by he arms and pulled her to the fireplace. The fourth man check on their friend. His eyes turned wide. he walked over to her and puched her in the face. "You actually manage to kill him" She looked up at her attacker and spit him in the face. H then kneed her in the stomach. Ig the other men had hold her she would have fall to the ground. He took a dagger and sliced her night gown up. She was fully exposed. All the men had a grin on there face. 

Rowena knew very well what they was thinking. She kept fighting the best to her ability and they kept punching anf kicking her. The leader took the poker from the fireplace and hold it into the fire. "Hold her down" He grinned. Her eyes wide. He was going to toture her. They pulled her to the ground one holding her arm the other her leg. "We have to make sure you are marked correct" The leader sat down on her thighs and slowly began to cut out a G on her hip burn. Rowena tried her best to keep in her screams but she couldn't the pain was so much. "Where we go, now everyone will know who took you first... And then this is done you will have my initials" He almost laughed. 

They had all been to occupied in her screams while the leader had made the burn mark that the havn't heard the horses riding into the court yard. The next minute the hall was filled with Guys Soldiers and Guy him self killed in leader. Then the leader was of her Rowena use the resst of her power to jump into Guys arms. Guy catch her but he barely dares to touch her. she is all shades of yellow, blue and purple. "Sir Guy, they are all dead, one before we got here" A soldier tolled. Guy whisper to Rowena "You killed one?" She only nodded her head. "Good girl" he whispered to her "Thorton and Sarah" Guy asked the soldier "Both past out but alive" "Good get the physisiant and tell him to come quickly" "Yes Sir" The soldier walked outside and the sound of hoves galoping away was heard. Guy could feel Rowenas body shaking "Give me that blanket" He ordered a soldier that gave him it right away. Guy wrapped it around Rowena exposed body "Put your arms around my neck Guy instructed her. She did but it was clear to Guy it pained her. He picked her up and slowly walked up to her room then he was a the top of the stairs "Clean this place and try to wake Thorton and Sarah and get their side of the story" "Yes sir three soldiers said at the same time.

Rowena was starting the shake more. He walked into his own room and carefully placed her on the bed. She grunted from the pain. Guy pored some water and take a cloth and slowly begin to clean the wounds on her face and her arms. "did they.." He could barely say the word. "No... They were about to then you" She stopt talking. Guy took a deep breath and thank god she hadn't been raped. She hissed mulitple times while he cleaned the wounds but didn't say anything. Guy went about the cleaning methotical then he was done with the face and arm he looked to her and asked "Do you have wounds any where els?" Her eyes widen at the question. "Yes" she whispered. "I need to see it Rowena" he spoke calmly. She  nodded and slowly pulled the blanket up till her hip bone. Making sure her private was covered. Guy stood up when he saw the G. "Rowena..." "Just clean it please" she whispered. He could barely bring himself to do it "Rowena" "Guy" She tried to sit up but couldn't. "Dont move" he instructed her and slowly pushed her down. "Thank you" she took his hand and by doing so pulled him a little closer "Im in your debt" she whispered to him. He only just nodded. He carefully leaned in over her studying her as he did so. Making sure she was allright. She barely blinked and felt how breathing became deeper. He slowly kissed her on the lips. It was light nd only lasted for a few seconds. "I'll always protect you" he whispered.  

End of flash back 

Rowena slowly touvh her lips. It was th first and only time her and Guy had kissed. But the gesture had meant more to her than she knew. He was her dark knight. The one that both tortured her and made feel safe. She took a deep breath and walked out her door and headed for the celebration.