Possession

Shockwave sneaks through the wreckage of the train to see Optimus holding onto a cane swordstick as he says, "Rally to me, Autobots! We must prevent the Decepticons from getting the Dark Spark!"

Sharpshot comes up to Shockwave and says while pointing to a direction away from the wrecked train, "Shockwave, the Dark Spark is this way!"

Shockwave replies, "Then Optimus Prime does not have it. Excellent! Take me to it!"

Sharpshot replies back, "Yes! Follow me!"

Sharpshot leads Shockwave away from the wreckage and onto another platform.

Sharpshot then says, "Shockwave, the Dark Spark is close!"

Shockwave then says, "Then it is logical to conclude that resistance will be most extreme. Sharpshot, wipe out the Autobots!"

Shockwave runs distractions while Sharpshot uses his cloaking ability to place Nucleon Detpacks on the Autobot Soldiers, but both he and Shockwave don't know that those are actually hard light projections made out of scrap, springs, and junk.

And even if Shockwave and Sharpshot leave with the Dark Spark to the Gates of Kaon, they won't realize until its too late that they'd been had.

After a few minutes, Sharpshot and Shockwave manage to get through the Autobot resistance long enough for Sharpshot to perform a stealth attack on Ironhide which severely damages him. Simply by sneaking up behind him, kicking him hard below the belt to make him fall to the ground, and planting a Nucleon Detpack on his back, allowing it to detonate.

Ironhide kneels next to the Dark Spark and Shockwave remarks as he jump kicks Ironhide onto his back, knocking him out cold, "Excuse me."

Shockwave then grabs the Dark Spark and says, "Lord Megatron, we have it at long last."

Megatron replies, "(Filtered) About time, Shockwave. Unlike a few of my other warriors from time to time, Shockwave, you never fail me. Now, make all possible haste to Kolkular and bring the Dark Spark to me, but beware, the Autobots and the leftover Crystal City Guardians will most likely set up big enough corps groups to stop you."

Shockwave replies back, "Yes, Lord Megatron, I will make all possible haste."

Megatron replies back as well, "(Filtered) Make sure that you do, Shockwave. Much rides on this for a possible final decisive Decepticon victory."

Shockwave then says, "Sharpshot, we must move to Kaon to deliver the Dark Spark to Lord Megatron. We must move quickly before the Autobots regroup."

Sharpshot replies, "Bah, fine! But I haven't scrapped nearly enough today! I'm still hungry!"

After coming to a bridge checkpoint, Sharpshot spies an Autobot Rocket Soldier about to fire on the bridge.