Gates of Kaon

At the Gates of Kaon, Swindle and Shockwave get behind cover as they observe an Autobot Enforcer firing anti-aircraft railgun rounds.

Shockwave remarks, "The Gates of Kaon. At last."

Swindle says, "Looks like the bots don't want the Dark Spark getting through the Gates."

Blast Off dodges several rockets and anti-aircraft bullets as he replies, "Let me do it! I'll buzz right over them!"

Shockwave replies, "Airborne delivery is ill-advised. If the Dark Spark were dropped from any height, it would cause significant damage to Kaon and the loss of thousands of Decepticon lives."

Onslaught replies before saying, "So be it. We push through on foot. Swindle, take out that Enforcer. Shockwave, hold your position."

Shockwave says to Swindle, "Swindle, find us a way through."

Swindle equips his Magma Frag Launcher and says, "Blast Off, we could use some air support here!"

Swindle fires a trio of Magma Frag Grenades at the back pipes of the Autobot Enforcer and detonates them in unison, destroying it, even as Blast Off replies, "(Filtered) Negative, I'm not coming down there until you take care of those Enforcers! I'd scratch my chrome!"

Swindle replies back, "There just ain't no wheeling and dealing with you, Blast Off. Fine."

Swindle takes out some Autobots before doing the same thing to the second Enforcer before the Enforcer can even detect his presence.

Swindle then says, "One more to go."

Swindle goes across two bridges before destroying the third and final Enforcer.

Swindle remarks, "Done and done."

Shockwave then calls out to Swindle, "(Filtered) Swindle, Autobots are closing in on my position. I need support!"

Swindle rushes back to Shockwave and provides him with support against the Autobots.

Swindle eventually contends with an Autobot Mini-Titan and after destroying it, Swindle notices the Autobots are mobilizing for a final preemptive strike.

Swindle says, "Not on my watch, Autobots! Hey, Blast Off! How about that air support?"

Blast Off retorts, "(Filtered) Be more polite, Swindle. I only destroy Autobots by choice, not by command."

Shockwave then says sternly, "Blast Off. Air support. Now."

Blast Off replies, "Hey, Shockwave, I-I didn't know you were listening! I'm swooping in now... (Blast Off bombs the Autobots) Those bridges are no more! You're clear!"