Hustle

In the Cybertron Boneyard, Swindle remarks, "The Boneyard. We're making good time. We shouldn't be too far from Kaon now."

Shockwave replies, "Stay alert; we are still far enough from Kaon that Autobot resistance is highly likely."

Sharpshot says, "I hope so. I thirst for pain!"

Swindle activates the first beacon and Shockwave says, "There are three more beacons to bring online. Take care of it, Swindle."

Just then, an armada of Aerialbots shows up and Swindle says, "Hey, bug! I'd appreciate it if you took out some of those Aerialbots!"

Sharpshot replies as Swindle activates the second beacon, "Yes! It would be my, mmm, pleasure!"

Swindle then asks, "Shockwave, where did you find this glitch?"

Shockwave answers, "Nesting in an ancient subterranean vault filled with battery acid."

Swindle replies, "Charming! So glad to have him among the Decepticons!"

Swindle then proceeds to the second beacon and hears Sharpshot laughing maniacally as he fires on Autobot troops.

Swindle says, "You really creep me out, bug."

Shockwave rejoinders, "Conversely, I find that I quite admire Sharpshot's... enthusiasm."

Swindle replies, "Not the word I'd use."

Swindle then takes out more Aerialbots before activating the final beacon.

Swindle then says, "Shockwave, I've found a way through."

Shockwave replies, "(Filtered) Return and show me the way through."

After Swindle returns to Shockwave and Sharpshot, an Autobot dropship appears and Sharpshot snarls, "Bah! I've run out of things to kill!"

Swindle replies while pointing up at the Autobot dropship, "Cheer up, bug; looks like we've got more Autobots incoming."

The Autobot dropship lands on a bridge.

Swindle, Shockwave, and Sharpshot fight their way through Autobot drones in the current sector of the Boneyard.

Shockwave then says while pointing to an upper ledge, "Sharpshot, take position up there and cover us!"

Sharpshot goes to the upper ledge and uses his sniper rifle to snipe Autobot troops.

After fighting their way to the bridge with the Autobot dropship, Shockwave says, "Swindle, Sharpshot, move forward and take up firing positions!"