Eye Of The Storm

In the Sea of Rust, Sideswipe says to Jazz, "This is as close as I can get to Whimlock's last known location until the rust storm clears up!"

Jazz replies before asking Cliffjumper, Greaseshutter, Novazap, Triggerwind, Cometradar, Lancerstart, Nightcannon, and Hangerpunch, "It'll have to do, Sideswipe! You and everyone else ready, Cliffjumper?"

Cliffjumper replies, "Always."

Greaseshutter, Novazap, Triggerwind, Cometradar, Lancerstart, Nightcannon, and Hangerpunch reply in unison, "Absolutely." "Absolutely." "Absolutely." "Absolutely." "Absolutely." "Absolutely."

The dropship's door opens, and Sideswipe says, "Try not to have too much fun without me!"

Jazz replies before saying, "All right, just keep your channels open, in case the rescu-ERS need some rescu-ING! Haha! Let's do it!"

Greaseshutter, Novazap, Triggerwind, Cometradar, Lancerstart, Nightcannon, Hangerpunch, Jazz and Cliffjumper bump fists before Cliffjumper jumps first.

Cliffjumper keeps himself straight while Jazz dives headlong with a taunting wave, and while the others manage to use their glider wings and parachutes to slow their descent.

Then Cliffjumper deploys the wheel rim panels on his arms and spins them like helicopter rotors, slightly slowing his descent before he lands on his pedes hard.

And the others manage to land safely while deploying their visors and visored battle masks to prevent rust and dust from getting into their mouths and optics.

Cliffjumper says as he covers his optics with his servo, "My sensors are jammed! My optics are barely working!"

Greaseshutter replies, "We're good thanks to our visors and visored battle masks!"

Jazz replies, "Keep moving; we gotta find cover! Through here!"

Cliffjumper and the others follow Jazz to an old wall.

Jazz launches his grappling hook at the wall and says, "Everyone, look out!"

Jazz yanks the grappling hook hard enough to yank the wall out of the way, and Cliffjumper, Greaseshutter, Novazap, Triggerwind, Cometradar, Lancerstart, Nightcannon, and Hangerpunch duck out of the way in time.

Jazz, Cliffjumper, Greaseshutter, Novazap, Triggerwind, Cometradar, Lancerstart, Nightcannon, and Hangerpunch proceed forward and Jazz says before asking, "Sideswipe, this is Jazz. We're in, but stay close and keep an audio out for any of our transmissions to you, okay?"

Sideswipe replies, "(Filtered) Will do. Sideswipe out."

Jazz leads the way and says, "Everyone, over here!"

The nine Autobots then come across a downed, burning dropship.