Defend The Ark, Metroplex Heeds The Call

Cybertron, the homeworld we Autobots have strived to protect from the Decepticons, can no longer sustain us. Eons of civil war have caused the greatest of casualties: our planet's very core, Primus' spark itself, has shut down, halting its production of life-giving Energon. Most of us have abandoned our home in hopes of finding a new life among the stars. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. We do not know how many of our brothers and sisters made their way to Earth. I can only be certain of this fact: just eighty-four transports remain. The Airbright, the Angerneion, the Annflex, the Arclight, the Ark, the Atlantis, the Axalon, the Azusa, the Balis' Lament, the Barksyde, the Battlestar, the Beast With Wings, the Boomsday, the Breath's Head, the Bull Pose, the Calabi-Yau, the Chromia X, the Concordat, the Darkstar, the Decicater, the DieCast, the Eclipse, the Eight Track, the Faber, the Fateful Archetype, the Flash Frenzy, the Graviton, the Gung Ho, the Hemocyanin, the Hub Bot, the Hyperborea, the Hyperion, the Iron Hope, the Jumpheart, the Kemper Peacefulness, the Lancer One, the Lancer Two, the Lea Lag, the Lemuria, the Longbow, the Lost Light, the Mantlo, the Messenger, the Miranda II, the Mirror-Manifold, the Nanatsunoko, the Natal Consequence, the Nightbird, the Ogygia, the Orion, the Peace Without Revolution, the Peaceful Revolution, the Priam, the Rictory, the Roarworld, the Rodpod, the Rusty Mace, the Salvaburg, the Scale Fire, the Sell's Point, the Skyfire, the Skyroller, the Sojourner's Passage, the Spanner, the Spiro, the Spy Claw, the Spycutter, the Star Arrow, the Steelhaven, the Stenemesis, the Stonehenge, the Strong Moral Principle, the Strongshot, the Sunder Arrow, the Thegastar, the Trash Action, the Trion, the Tsunami, the Valiant, the Van De Graaff, the Wydra Cannon, the Xantium, and the Yukikaze.

(Iacon, six solar cycles before launch...)

At the site of the Ark, Ironhide says into his commlink, "Ironhide to Optimus Prime: the last of the Energon reserves have been transferred to the Airbright, the Angerneion, the Annflex, the Arclight, the Ark, the Atlantis, the Axalon, the Azusa, the Balis' Lament, the Barksyde, the Battlestar, the Beast With Wings, the Boomsday, the Breath's Head, the Bull Pose, the Calabi-Yau, the Chromia X, the Concordat, the Darkstar, the Decicater, the DieCast, the Eclipse, the Eight Track, the Faber, the Fateful Archetype, the Flash Frenzy, the Graviton, the Gung Ho, the Hemocyanin, the Hub Bot, the Hyperborea, the Hyperion, the Iron Hope, the Jumpheart, the Kemper Peacefulness, the Lancer One, the Lancer Two, the Lea Lag, the Lemuria, the Longbow, the Lost Light, the Mantlo, the Messenger, the Miranda II, the Mirror-Manifold, the Nanatsunoko, the Natal Consequence, the Nightbird, the Ogygia, the Orion, the Peace Without Revolution, the Peaceful Revolution, the Priam, the Rictory, the Roarworld, the Rodpod, the Rusty Mace, the Salvaburg, the Scale Fire, the Sell's Point, the Skyfire, the Skyroller, the Sojourner's Passage, the Spanner, the Spiro, the Spy Claw, the Spycutter, the Star Arrow, the Steelhaven, the Stenemesis, the Stonehenge, the Strong Moral Principle, the Strongshot, the Sunder Arrow, the Thegastar, the Trash Action, the Trion, the Tsunami, the Valiant, the Van De Graaff, the Wydra Cannon, the Xantium, and the Yukikaze. All engines are online, all weapon systems are online, all systems go."

On a road to an Autobot outpost, Optimus jumps down from the destroyed road while transforming to robot mode and lands.

Optimus replies before asking Perceptor over the commlink, "Nice work, Ironhide. Perceptor, how goes the city shutdown procedures?"

In his workstation in the Nerve Center, Perceptor answers, "Nearly finished, Optimus. My teams and I will have all systems powered off and archived by the time we launch."