Infiltration

On the road to the side entrance of Kolkular, Optimus observes the fortress in the short distance and says, "Kolkular. Megatron's fortress."

Jazz remarks, "Ah, he always was modest."

Optimus then says, "This road will take us to a side entrance. Once we're inside, we find and destroy the Dark Spark."

Jazz asks, "And Cliffjumper?"

Optimus transforms to vehicle mode and replies, "We will do everything we can for Cliffjumper. With luck, he is still alive."

Jazz replies back as he follows Optimus, "It's been orbital cycles since we'd seen any luck, Optimus."

Optimus replies, "Then we are long overdue."

Optimus and Jazz eventually come across a Decepticon checkpoint and a Decepticon Soldier says, "Autobots! Scrap them!"

Optimus and Jazz run down the Decepticon Soldiers at two checkpoints, thankfully without any of them able to alert Megatron.

Jazz remarks, "Nice, no alarms. We're still quiet as the night."

Jazz then says after a few moments of silence, "Yo, Optimus, I've been thinking."

Optimus asks, "Yes, Jazz?"

Jazz asks, "If Cybertron is dead and we're leaving, why not just let Megatron keep his new toy?"

Optimus answers, "The Iron Hope is not yet finished, and the Ark needs upgrades for sustainable long-distance space travel. If Megatron gains control of the Dark Spark now, Iacon will fall long before the Ark and the Iron Hope are ready, and all hope will be lost."

Jazz replies, "Well, when you put it that way, let's get it done! Heh heh."

Optimus and Jazz then proceeded to kill more Decepticon Soldiers before coming upon the side entrance door.

Jazz says, "Uh, I could use a Detpack, but it might cause a fuss."

Optimus forces the door open with his bare hands and his super strength.

Jazz remarks, "Hey, that works too."

Jazz and Optimus sprint to a pair of vent doors interconnected together.

Jazz asks, "Shoot the vents?"

Optimus answers, "Shoot the vents."

Jazz shoots the vent doors and the twosome jumps down with Jazz shouting, "Rock and roll!"

Optimus glares at Jazz and he says, "Sorry; couldn't help myself."

Optimus replies, "Jazz, stay focused."